RFC News

PACPAC
edited May 2013 in Other stuff
RFC's website has undergone some improvements and changes so please do visit http://referencefidelitycomponents.co.uk/ for a look around!

The latest hifi blog can be found HERE

With the resurgence of that scratchy old groove on a plastic disc called vinyl replay, I thought I'd run a small series of articles dedicated to LP replay of which the one linked above is the first.  I'm sure that Doc will be captivated! 
;) :D

Comments

• Looks good Paul, as do the speakers with YOUR badge on them! :-)
  • All very very slick mate! Do let us know when you get a loudspeaker order - that will be most exciting!
  • PACPAC
    edited May 2013
    I have a few auditions lined up Alan but early days yet.  Having said that, I have sold my first step up transformer (the RFC-MC1) which is notable as it hasn't yet been added to the website!  Lent the prototype out for auditions and subsequantly have a lot of interest in it.  I'll sort a photo of the first production unit when it's completed in a week or two.

• Good news Paul.
  • I have a few auditions lined up Alan but early days yet.  Having said that, I have sold my first step up transformer (the RFC-MC1) which is notable as it hasn't yet been added to the website!  Lent the prototype out for auditions and subsequantly have a lot of interest in it.  I'll sort a photo of the first production unit when it's completed in a week or two.

Good for you Paul
  • Thanks Col. It's been seemingly forever getting there though!  Exciting times though as I've now found a supplier for mu-metal laminated cores of the right spec.
  • Paul,

I found some better stuff I will find link and send you.
    It is used in RAD HARD area's fantastic stuff and pliable like plastic.
    We used on a Thorium base reactor in the US.
    It magnetic structure out perform mu-metal 10 fold +. And is non conductive so no eddy currents. 
    Back soon

Best Col
  • All good stuff, Paul.
  • Paul,

It magnetic structure out perform mu-metal 10 fold +. And is non conductive so no eddy currents. 
    Back soon

Best Col
  • Paul,

Back soon

Best Col
    I'd certainly be interested in that Col. Not come across that before.  Sounds like the makings of a very suitable SUT core?