FS: KEF Concord III Speakers and Apolo Speaker Stands

edited March 2014 in For sale
Specs can be found here:
http://kef.com/html/en/explore/about_kef/museum/1970s/concordIII_celesteIII/index.html

In perfect working order, Black cloth and in original spec (untampered with).  The cloth has been de-bobbled to the best of my abilities, there are no tears in the cloth but there is a small hole on each of the speakers I believe which can only be seen up close due to the black wood showing through.
One speaker has a slight blue tack mark on the top of it and there are slight scuff marks round the black painted wooden base as with most models that can be found on the internet.

These speakers sound excellent and the only reason I am selling is due to lack of space. Currently using Naim Nac 92 Nap 90 pre/power amp with them and they sound fantastic! Deep power and grunt with well controlled bass helped by the spiked Apolo floor stands which can be sand filled if required.

Was looking for a ballpark of £200 all in but will be happy to take offers and discuss further.

Location is Lincoln in Lincolnshire for collection or will look to send via currier if required.  Will post photos up later this evening.  Will be sad to let these go.

Comments