One4Audio

Well after a long time of designing kit for other companies, I thought it was about time I did it myself, with lots of help from real friends.
As you may have seen some SECA Kits will be available soon.
The next project is a range of Mini Amps based on the TQ designs for the "Atom", "Phono" and "Listen".
A Power Amp, A Phono Amp, and a Twin Headphone SECA Amp with a pre-amp added. Two version for the Headphone Amp on with a simple DAC will be available.
And do not forget the 30W SECA that is being made as I write, the Mini Amps will be available from the end of September.

Comments welcome please.

Comments

• Everything about this is good.
  • Lots of exciting stuff here.

I've always felt the Atom and the Listen are fantastic buys for people with limited space. They are really excellent amps in their own right - and then think how small they are!
  • edited August 2014
    The Atom will be about £520 RRP + VAT
    The Listen will be about £550 RRP +VAT
    The Phono will be about £570 RRP +VAT

Also look out for the sale of a Iridium SECA for Macmillan's Hospice. 
  • Remember, it was a Listen/Bi-amped Atom set-up that edged out my TDSs a while back.

Even at the original price they were competitive. At the new price, they should be a no-brainer against the best integrateds.
  • This weekend I found some interconnects and speaker cables so now I'm bi-amping with Atoms in my office desktop system. Hell, they are small enough! :-)

Totally over the top, but it's definitely better. More controlled and slightly warmer than single amping. Or am I saying just a bit more realistic?
  • Great stuff Colin!