Another Claymore 2...!

I'm perceiving that there seems to be loads of these out and about at the moment...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INCA-TECH-CLAYMORE-2-INTEGRATED-AMPLIFIER-/181921316391?hash=item2a5b5afe27:g:0P8AAOSw~bFWK43B

Until about 18 months ago, I wasn't even aware of them...!
Is it just me...?

Comments

• This one come's from the Audiofile in Bishop Stortford and is as new. They also have a few other Inca Tech bits for sale, I spoke to Ken the owner today, nice bloke.
  • What other bits do they have col.
  • Thanks for that Colin.
    I like the thought of you following-up on your old kit. Like an affectionate grandfather keeping loving tabs on his grandkids. :-)
  • edited November 2015
    That's the one i was trying to find info on a couple of weeks ago but no info turned up so gave up on it.
  • That explains things. :-)
  • Was the claymore 2 as good as the Claymore 1?
  • The Claymore 2 was designed and made for the demands of the UK and USA dealers, it sold in large numbers but not as many as the standard Claymore.
    It had many of the good features of the Claymore 1,but at 100W/ch.
    But I prefered the simplistic style of the Claymore 1 and a 10W amp on the speaker I had then was ample there were Tannoy Buckinghams, that I had on a long loan from Alan. (Sondale)
    The TQ Claymore had the lovely sound of the Claymore 1 but the Marketing Director :-

A) Did not want to sell complex electronics so he overpriced it.
    B) Then had me fix the dreaded remote crap adding cost but no sound improvements. He had no ear for sounds at all.
    C) It was easy for him to make cables well I say him he was bloody useless at soldering and thinking far ahead. So he employed his sister and sister in law and told me months later, the takeover was planned GREED GEOFF will kill you.

Thank god there is only a few TQ Claymores out there, the cost to repair anything on the amp makes no sense.

• Would it be a good investment until the new Claymore is ready?
  • Boomer it would if in very good condition and cheap enough, chat with Justin he has 3
  • I bought it to give it a try, should get it in the next couple of days. I will be comparing it to a Magnum IA170se and MF300 pa.

Im very excited. :)
  • So the unnatural concentration of Wonfor amps around members of this forum continues.
    Soon we will have them all....

• That really made me chuckle. :)
  • Genuine footage of Dave that is (Uglymusic).
  • Oi! I thought I was Mr Hilter, according to your last cinematic masterpiece.
  • Any maniacal dictator, Dave. ;-)
  • I can't wait until I see the Dave Cameron biopic  :))