"You ain't no Muslim, bruv!"

edited December 2015 in Other stuff
Although this is another sad, shocking and frightening event, and the current priority is that the victims are helped to get well, this video and the subsequent public reaction has really cheered me up this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35020427

A wonderful example of how great, civilised and multicutural our society is:
A maniac, who possibly due to our tight gun laws is reduced to wielding a knife. Our police force (in this case a Muslim officer) use decisive but non-lethal force in order to arrest the man so that proper justice be served. Oblivious penioners shuffle about. And, almost best of all, the attacker himself is clothed in skinny jeans which detract from anyone's credibility.

Finally, to have video evidence of a Muslim police officer professionally tasering and arresting the attacker, while an onlooker (who I presume is also a Muslim, given that he responds to the attackers Islamic utterances) shouts back "You ain't no Muslim, bruv!" will be helpful when the next ignoramous I hear asks "why aren't British Muslims doing more to stop terrorist attacks?"

I love so much about this country. :-)

#youaintnomuslimbruv

Comments

• Docfoster said:
    <snip>

Finally, to have video evidence of a Muslim police officer professionally tasering and arresting the attacker, while an onlooker (who I presume is also a Muslim, given that he responds to the attackers Islamic utterances) shouts back "You ain't no Muslim, bruv!" will be helpful when the next ignoramous I hear asks "why aren't British Muslims doing more to stop terrorist attacks?"

I love so much about this country. :-)

#youaintnomuslimbruv
    It's good and encouraging. Yes.

And why aren't we Christians doing anything to stop the bombing in Syria?