Pro-Ject Xperience 2 Pack Turntable

edited February 2017 in For sale
I am selling my Pro-Ject Xperience 2 Pack Turntable which is in excellent condition and in full working order. Selling as I have upgraded recently.

It has a nearly new Ortofon 2M Red (moving Magnet) which has only been used about 80 hours, so has lots of life left. The turntable has been very well looked after and comes with its original packaging, I purchased it from my best friend and he had not used it for 2 years since he upgraded his turntable. The unit comes with the speed control box (£100 new), allowing easy speed change from 33 to 45 or to 78 when belt is moved on motor pulley. 

I purchased and replaced the turntable motor last September as the original one developed a slight buzz. I have the original and the receipt for the replacement. Also included is a spare drive belt. 

[B]I am asking £400 plus P&P for the turntable [/B]as it is pristine, it sounds great, is very musical with a good soundstage. Its well worth buying, a new equivalent one is pushing £1000 and is only a slight improvement. To better it you'd need to get into Michel turntables, SME or something similar in the £3-5K bracket with tonearm and cartridge.

I also am selling the Cambridge A640P MM and MC phono stage see my other listing, this would be great to have with this as it improves on most inboard amplifier phonos.

PM me if interested.

Comments