Not been well

edited July 20 in Other stuff
Hi people i not been round for a while i was really ill,i been in hospital had major life surgery,I had bowel Cancer they removed the Tuma plus a metre of intestine. They have me on a 5 year plan now where  they monitor me.It's been a struggle and still is.Anyway we have to make the most of the life we have.  I would like to sell my amps as money is very tight.

Comments

  • edited July 20
    Crikey. You've had a tough time.
    That explains where you've been all this time.
    I'm genuinely, genuinely relieved to read that things seem more positive. Welcome back!
    And, sounds like you have renewed sense of focus about you.

    Regarding the sale, which kit are you seeking to move on?
    Obviously feel free to post in the For Sale section.

    Once again, really pleased that things are now looking somewhat better for you.

    [Edit - just got the PM Farout! Magnum thread duly reopened!]
  • farout said:
    Hi people i not been round for a while i was really ill,i been in hospital had major life surgery,I had bowel Cancer they removed the Tuma plus a metre of intestine. They have me on a 5 year plan now where  they monitor me.It's been a struggle and still is.Anyway we have to make the most of the life we have.  I would like to sell my amps as money is very tight.
    Good luck Dan get well soon, best Col
  • Hi Dan

    Sorry to hear what you've been through. Although it sounds as if you're in a good frame of mind and hopefully through the worst of it.

    Hope to see more of you here as you continue to recover.
  • edited July 21
    Thank you for your kind words. :)
  • OK now you have had a mini holiday it time to start work again he he , How are you doing Dan ?
  • Really sorry to hear this Dan. Hope you are on the mend.

    I went to the docs yesterday as not been well at all recently, now waiting for an appointment at the hospital for a sigmoidoscopy.

  • Sorry to hear you've not been well, either, Paul. Good luck with the sigmoidoscopy.

  •  Thanks Dave.
  • AntiCrap said:
    OK now you have had a mini holiday it time to start work again he he , How are you doing Dan ?
    Thanks Col,yeah still get out of breath very quickly cant do bugger really it gets very frustrating. I'm on a 5 year plan thing so much info and stuff :(
  • farout said:
    Hi people i not been round for a while i was really ill,i been in hospital had major life surgery,I had bowel Cancer they removed the Tuma plus a metre of intestine. They have me on a 5 year plan now where  they monitor me.It's been a struggle and still is.Anyway we have to make the most of the life we have.  I would like to sell my amps as money is very tight.
    Hi Dan,

    Sorry to hear this (Colon told me earlier), wishing you all the best as you get stronger.
  • edited August 8
    quickie said:
    Really sorry to hear this Dan. Hope you are on the mend.

    I went to the docs yesterday as not been well at all recently, now waiting for an appointment at the hospital for a sigmoidoscopy Sigmundoscopy. 

    FTFY

    image

    Hope the news is good, Paul. Like trapped wind.
  •  
    I'm full of that at the best of times Alan :) Cheers
Sign In or Register to comment.