V6 claymore against V3

So I have a v6 and my friend has a v3
And we are testing them back to back what one sounds better

Anyone done a test like this.

Got a photo, just not sure how to add it on here.

Comments

• edited October 7
    So I have a v6 and my friend has a v3 And we are testing them back to back what one sounds better Anyone done a test like this. Got a photo, just not sure how to add it on here.
    You'll need to upload the image to a photo hosting site and then when posting it here, use the image icon (the little landscape picture) to post a link. There's a riveting tutorial here (produced initially for our good old friend James)... http://www.audiochews.com/discussion/1610/james-tutorial/p1 The image icon is probably not present on the mobile version of the site, so you’ll likely need to add the link from a desktop / laptop. Or just paste the link to the hosted image and I can edit-in the picture for you.

[Edit: I've just remembered that the video tutorial references Photobucket specifically, which is no longer a free service. The principle is the same though. Various ideas for free hosting sites here.]
  • ...looking forward to reading about the comparison by the way... :-)
  • V6? Is Colin fitting them with old Ford engines from Dagenham?  O:-)
  • Rovers or Merlin by Rolls Royce, no Found On Road Dead crap.
  • My V6 has more low end grip and better bass and better timing - better space around the music too

im running 14/4 not bi-wired, what would be a good speaker and RCA lead upgrade ?
  • Them old Ford engines done right!