Not bad for my work,

Congrats from Mono and Stereo to Geoff and Telurium Q team! “Tellurium Q are delighted and honoured to be able to announce that we have received the Queen’s Award for enterprise 2018 in recognition of outstanding export growth over the last three years. The UK’s highest accolade for business success!”

Comments

• Business success eh? Well done chaps!

I'm sure none if it would have been possible without Colin designing the Tellurium Q concepts and products. 

Will Geoff Merrigan and Simon Lomax publicly recognise such a fact?
  • No way that would prove that the forced retirement of Wonfor and the deceptive friendship they expressed was a predetermine plan from the first time they saw the designs when it was part of Catch 22. As a mater of past history Alan Elsdon and I tried the basic designs in the 1980s, I just developed much further from the original concept. With much better material. Also the first SECA/TOCA was a design I did for a 12W amp and the name TOCA Touch of Class A was a Elsdon Wonfor concept also from the 1980s. And Alan came up with the name cool.
  • AntiCrap said:
    As a mater of past history Alan Elsdon and I tried the basic designs in the 1980s, I just developed much further from the original concept. With much better material. Also the first SECA/TOCA was a design I did for a 12W amp and the name TOCA Touch of Class A was a Elsdon Wonfor concept also from the 1980s. And Alan came up with the name cool.
    Thanks Col.
    Always interested in the narrative to these things.
    When you have time to post, I’d enjoy reading a little more about the bits of kit that stick out most fondly in your memory.
    And I hope you continue to make the most of your family. :-)
  • Nakamichi Dragon mmmmmm