Inca tech claymore

My Claymore iss 6 arrived today. To say I'm happy with it is an understatement, totally blown away by it ,what a stonking little amp this is. It does everything I want from an amp. After all these years i have finally found an amp i am willing to settle down with. Gonna live with it for a while then have it upgraded. Hopefully Colin will do this for me :)
 

Comments

  • farout said:
    My Claymore iss 6 arrived today. To say I'm happy with it is an understatement, totally blown away by it ,what a stonking little amp this is. It does everything I want from an amp. After all these years i have finally found an amp i am willing to settle down with. Gonna live with it for a while then have it upgraded. Hopefully Colin will do this for me :)
     
    Take photo of inside
  • I have but can't upload from my phone. I can email them to you if you like.
  • Hope that works
  • Got them on Phone
  • I have just been dealing yet again unknowingly with a dealer in second hand Hifi. Who told me his beloved Claymore was duff, I upgraded it and sent it back insured via Hermes, No Hermes have told me it was delivered and sign for, end of subject you may think, no way. This human then tell me his has not got it, and after a few weak starts to threaten me by txt. Oh the police have been informed as this txting is illegal. 

    This is going to stop, I will now not fix any Claymores and will certainly not deal with quick buck merchants that have told big lies.


  • The hi-fi business does reach far down into the gutter sometimes, Col, as you well know.

    Sorry to hear you've been the victim of arseholes once again. 

    And sorry that you can't help all the genuine owners of Claymores any more because of these twats.
  • uglymusic said:
    The hi-fi business does reach far down into the gutter sometimes, Col, as you well know.

    Sorry to hear you've been the victim of arseholes once again. 

    And sorry that you can't help all the genuine owners of Claymores any more because of these twats.
    I am sorry to Dave, but I do not need the (bad word) stress, and ignorance of these's morons.
  • edited March 6
    Oh man last thing you expect from a hifi dealer that is bad. I would be willing to bring mine up to you and pick it up once done if that is any help.
  • No thanks
  • Sorry state of the industry and life in general where any fecal exit can do this and ruin a great service.
    Sorry to hear it and I hope the police are able to do something.

  • From a practical POV, if Hermes have a signature, then I would have thought you’re in the clear.
    But emotionally, it’s clearly a different story.
    Whatever the other guy’s perspective, his resorting to abusive text messages is just plain shitty. In the face of such poor behaviour, try to keep your own high standards of humanity, and work through the systems that Hermes and the police have in place. You’re in the right here.
  • AntiCrap said:
    I have just been dealing yet again unknowingly with a dealer in second hand Hifi. Who told me his beloved Claymore was duff, I upgraded it and sent it back insured via Hermes, No Hermes have told me it was delivered and sign for, end of subject you may think, no way. This human then tell me his has not got it, and after a few weak starts to threaten me by txt. Oh the police have been informed as this txting is illegal. 

    This is going to stop, I will now not fix any Claymores and will certainly not deal with quick buck merchants that have told big lies.


    Sorry to hear this Col. I’m very grateful for the work you did on my claymore last  year but understand that you don’t need this hassle.
Sign In or Register to comment.