Warning " Covid Vaccine Lies"

Take care all, OH just a warning I am getting e-mail from a Mr Stuart Forrest with a shit and hate filled video attached spreading crap and false information about all the vaccines for the Covid Bug, yes it is from the USA before you ask. Please do not open it especially with kids about it is horrid and lies.

Comments

• Thanks Colin.
    After all the death and suffering, this aspect of the pandemic has been the most troubling.
  • Jab number two on my daughters birthday the 27th, the last one left me with no problems except trying to get out of car park after being blocked in by two Merc,s. The battle of the Bulge again.
  • Sam had her second one last Saturday. 

Panzers, Col, panzers!
  • Odd that a country like Germany and it hate filled history of persecution make cars backed by the worse serial killers ever of minority groups like Jews, JW, Gays, Gipsies and Blacks humans. And we still buy the bloody things, to big and the worse polluting cars ever made in mass production. I suspect they have killed more people than Covid is doing now.
  • A pretty grisly chapter in humanity’s history to be sure. (In fairness, no one working in the German car industry today was involved in the Holocaust.)
    The VW emissions scandal, was well dodgy. (Tho not quite on the same scale.)
  • Had my second jab today, strange side effect, it makes me feel drunk, odd as I do not drink. No other problems so go for the number 2.
  • FWIW Sam had a worse response to the second one than the first.
  • edited April 2021
    Everyone has the jitters here, the under 60s only have SinoVac available with several deaths already, the most recent a healthy 24yr old woman.
    Wifey is due her second tomorrow  :/

None available to us expats yet, private sector will apparently have some soon...
  • edited April 2021
    Well feel much better this morning, it not fair but I can understand the delays, the surgery I was at yesterday (Essex House Barking) were great. I had to get my EpiPen ready  as normal just in case. And the staff crossed there fingers, but all was fine. Thanks Essex House Staff and Red Cross.
    They was on 250 by 10.00AM crazy numbers.
  • uglymusic said:
    FWIW Sam had a worse response to the second one than the first.
    OK now I hope Dave...?
    I was knocked for 6 for 36 hours by first one. But recovered fine after that.
    I have read, possibly unreliably, that people who have had coronavirus are more likely to react to the first. (Though I'm not sure if the reverse is true.) So maybe I've had it at some point over the past 12 months and didn't know.
  • cj66 said:
    Everyone has the jitters here, the under 60s only have SinoVac available with several deaths already, the most recent a healthy 24yr old woman.

None available to us expats yet, private sector will apparently have some soon...
    Apologies CJ, I've forgotten where you are...
    In any event sounds like there's some anxiety.
    Stay safe. Wishing you calmness.
    And hoping things improve.
  • AntiCrap said:
    Well feel much better this morning, it not fair but I can understand the delays, the surgery I was at yesterday (Essex House Barking) were great. I had to get my EpiPen ready  as normal just in case. And the staff crossed there fingers, but all was fine. Thanks Essex House Staff and Red Cross.
    Good to know my favourite mad scientist is as well protected as anyone can be. :-1:
    (And that you are no longer pissed.)
  • cj66 said:

I know nothing about the SinoVac vaccine, except for the fairly easy guess it's from China.

Glad to hear your better half is getting her second jab tomorrow.

Tough on ex-pats. Hope you get yours soon.
  • AntiCrap said:
    Good news, Col.

The numbers are truly amazing.
  • Docfoster said:
    uglymusic said:
    OK now I hope Dave...?
    I have read, possibly unreliably, that people who have had coronavirus are more likely to react to the first. (Though I'm not sure if the reverse is true.) So maybe I've had it at some point over the past 12 months and didn't know.
    Yep. She's fine, thanks, Ben.

I don't know about the having coronavirus before thing. 

• Wifey has had her 2nd jab.
    Sore arm and a little light headed.

• cj66 said:

a little light headed.

Well, she is married to you.
  • uglymusic said:
    Docfoster said:
    uglymusic said:
    OK now I hope Dave...?

Great news about Sam.
    Yeah. Don’t want to make too much “out of the “having the coronavirus before thing”. More than enough rumour and bullshit around this whole pandemic! I think I’m just looking for an excuse for my overblown reaction that might obscure my feeble constitution! 
  • cj66 said:

Wifey has had her 2nd jab.

Another full member of the club great, is there anybody out that Belongs to "The Zipper Club"???
  • Docfoster said:
    cj66 said:

a little light headed.

You got there first!
  • Docfoster said:
    uglymusic said:
    Docfoster said:
    uglymusic said:
    OK now I hope Dave...?

Great news about Sam.
    Yeah. Don’t want to make too much “out of the “having the coronavirus before thing”. More than enough rumour and bullshit around this whole pandemic! I think I’m just looking for an excuse for my overblown reaction that might obscure my feeble constitution! 
    But you're OK now. That's the thing!
  • AntiCrap said:
    cj66 said:

Wifey has had her 2nd jab.

Another full member of the club great, is there anybody out that Belongs to "The Zipper Club"???
    Ahem????
  • AntiCrap said:
    Hope to avoid that one! Poor history on both sides of the family though. 1 bruvver had a warning shot, uvver bruvver I don't know as not in contact.

• uglymusic said:
    Docfoster said:
    cj66 said:

a little light headed.

You got there first!

Soon to turn to deep depression :D