Is the Queen's awards a joke???

Applications for the 2022 Queen's Awards for Enterprise open on May 1, 2021.

Guess what my old cable designs MD (he he) applied and got it again like when he applied for tax grants on RD that I did. And all the other freebie meaning less garbage, but greed dies with the man, and soon GM soon.

Apply now for your Queens Award note apply not chosen but apply.

www.gov.uk/queens-awards-for-enterprise/how-to-apply

My email to them:-

Dear Sir

You have awarded this company twice for the precious award.

But you have been mislead,

1) Mr Merrigan is and never was the designer.

2) The original product was done by me and my friend Alan Elsdon in the early 1980's

3) I showed before Tellurium Q existed to Simon Lomax and Mr. Merrigan, the idea at a opening of a new sound recording centre in Somerton.

4) This is not a new concept or original thinking by Merrigan

I believe you have been lied to and this is unfair to the true innovators in our country, so please fix this now.

Comments

• edited May 2021
    I'm delighted you've sent this Colin.
    I hope you receive some sort of reply. If so, please share it here.
  • Good for you. 

As above, I do hope that you get a response

• Good luck, Col. Tell it like it is!
  • edited May 2021
    Another stolen idea, On copyright.

• Are those TQ nail clippers...?
  • Yes but not Tellurium Q but Murry's a company that has been around much longer, but Tellurium Q used the same "TQ" and state they have the copyright, oh they do not. GM lied to me and the public again.
  • AntiCrap said:
    Yes but not Tellurium Q but Murry's a company that has been around much longer, but Tellurium Q used the same "TQ" and state they have the copyright, oh they do not. GM lied to me and the public again.
    Ah I see.
    So basically this Merrigan chap just hoovers up the creations of others?
  • Never had a original thought unless it was to make money, i.e. ex-debt collector. Training kicked in and so did he.
  • AntiCrap said:
    Another stolen idea, On copyright.

Are you saying these are Tellurium Q branded nail clippers, Col? Or is this just another company using the letters TQ? 
  • Before TQ, stole the logo from this company.