Inca tech plugs

Hi all has any one got any Inca tech plugs 
I have been looking for some for a while but can't find any . 

Comments

• Sorry, I haven't Mark.
  • How many do you need?
  • Hi Colin. How are you keeping?
    Would be nice to have 3 of them. 

• I was thinking on bringing them back and the sockets but need bigger numbers.
  • Well depends how much they would be Colin. Could probably use 10 of then. 
  • Let me into the secret, chaps. What are these Inca Tech plugs?
  • Sockets too!
    Fab. :-)
  • Mk sockets and Delta plugs iirc. 

There was a plug for sale on PFM the other day, but Alan beat me too it 
  • Yes he beat me to it as well. Don't see many to buy. 
  • And what do they do for you?
  • AntiCrap said:

Thanks Col. 15 amp as well!
  • Col, I think there would be quite a demand for these if you made them available again.
  • Ian, funny I have just started to get the barrel plater ordered and the Gold Cyanate and the licence to use again. The Paper work is yuk. 
    I need to find a good plug and socket that does not dissolve in strong hot acidic solutions, then Nickel plate them and final nasty bit gold plate, the silk screen and packaging.
  • Keep tracing back along the mains, I say.
    You have the plug and socket... Next 32A mains cabling and consumer unit MCBs!
    Solar panels to follow...
  • Your next project, Ben?
  • AntiCrap said:
    Ian, funny I have just started to get the barrel plater ordered and the Gold Cyanate and the licence to use again. The Paper work is yuk. 
    I need to find a good plug and socket that does not dissolve in strong hot acidic solutions, then Nickel plate them and final nasty bit gold plate, the silk screen and packaging.

Sounds interesting. Can we have aluminium fronts on the sockets, please, for Sam?
  • uglymusic said:
    AntiCrap said:
    Ian, funny I have just started to get the barrel plater ordered and the Gold Cyanate and the licence to use again. The Paper work is yuk. 

Sounds interesting. Can we have aluminium fronts on the sockets, please, for Sam?
    That can be done.
  • Docfoster said:
    Keep tracing back along the mains, I say.
    Solar panels cool, what type Ben and are you going store energy in bats of convert and add to mains?

• AntiCrap said:
    uglymusic said:
    AntiCrap said:

That can be done.
    Yippee!
  • AntiCrap said:
    Solar panels cool, what type Ben and are you going store energy in bats of convert and add to mains?

That’s just what I’m planning on doing as part of our current house remodelling project.  I did enquire about the possibility of having the battery unconnected from the mains and using it to separately power my hi fi, but I’ve been told that is not possible.
  • ian said:
    AntiCrap said:

That’s just what I’m planning on doing as part of our current house remodelling project.  I did enquire about the possibility of having the battery unconnected from the mains and using it to separately power my hi fi, but I’ve been told that is not possible.
    Who is doing for you?
  • AntiCrap said:
    Docfoster said:
    Keep tracing back along the mains, I say.

I make a joke, and all of a sudden I’m being backed into some crazy project. 😂
  • AntiCrap said:

Who is doing for you?
    Well my current plan is to source the panels, inverter and battery myself (I’ve had a quote from a local supplier called Waxman, the brand of the inverter/battery is Alpha if I recall correctly) and then get my roofer and electrician to fit them.
  • Ian what voltage and power rating are they?
  • The quote is for an Alpha Smile 5 inverter (5Kw) and an Alpha Smile5 battery which is 5KwH.  Is that what you meant Col?