cla

wanted original claymore. have around £250:00 to spend or alternatively a bit more for one that has been back to the man for refurb, if you would take a PX?. Original mission cyrus 1 purchased new by me, receipt and original packaging, fully functioning. Roksan kandy Mk111. purchased new by me, Fully functional plus remote and all original packaging and paperwork. Rega Mira plus solar remote, again all original packaging and receipt (pretty sure i can find it) still sounding good. Went back to rega about 3years ago to be re biased working perfectly. Have receipt. Anyone interested? Yes I know these are all midfi but the best I could afford at the time. They each have there own merits. Please contact if your interested or want more info etc.

Comments

• I would like to revise this post. With hindsight I cant imagine anyone here being interested in the px amps I've listed. Simply I would like to hear/buy an original claymore, especially if it has been back to Colin at some point. I have put all the pre listed amps on ebay and will sell myself. Please message if you have something I could consider, I am prepared to pay a more than my original £250:00. Thank you.
  • I know there are some original Claymores around here - I don't have one, myself.

We'll see if anyone has one to sell. I suspect your best bet will be to pick the assembled brains (particularly Colin's, if he's willing) about any that appear on eBay.
  • Claymore's amps ,, I hate eBay and never look far to busy sorry.
    But Paul Quick or Paul Miller may sell there's.
  • I have a very tidy iss that Col upgraded a couple of years ago. It’s with my dad currently but he’s just bought one of those new leak integrated so doesn’t need it anymore. If you are interested let me know-if you are anywhere near Liverpool then pick up may be the safest option (from the amps point of view that is!). Kristian 
  • A Leak in the 21st century, sound like a Gerry Anderson TV program.
    I though Leaks died year ago, so they are back and who owns them? 
  • I think IAG relaunched the brand:

https://www.leak-hifi.co.uk/stereo130/

Not really my cup of tea but for those that want retro casing with an inbuilt dac they may have cornered the market. 
  • phorize, unfortunately in Berkshire so not close to Liverpool. Would you consider posting if needed?. Please let me know what sort of price you are looking for and we can go from there. Feel free to message me.
    Many thanks for your reply.
  • Yes I check them out they own lots of brands.
  • cj66 said:
    Wondering if the top part of the case work is original…

• It's the same as mine. I think the gloss lid finished very early on ISS6 or late ISS5?
  • cj66 said:
    It's the same as mine. I think the gloss lid finished very early on ISS6 or late ISS5?
    That’s makes sense, didn’t realise the case work changed :smile:
  • Yes finger prints on gloss was horrid.