Hello

Hi all, been in the trade repairing stuff since 1972 , I still run a small business repairing Hi Fi and audio equipment .

Comments

• Welcome, audiophile

I'm sure there may be some people here who will need your services!
  • Excellent!
    Great to see this work continuing in our increasingly throwaway society.

I'm guessing your beyond standard retirement age and still offering this invaluable service.
    Doffed cap sir.
  • Hi audiophile and welcome, any chance you may be able to help me with my much loved Rogers A75 amp, nothing to big Had it since new 79/80 and hate seeing unused. PM me
  • Hello, is there anybody out there?
  • Try sending him a private message, he should get an email via Audio Chews.

Click on the little envelope:

Then click on New Message:

And type in audiophile's forum name and your message:

And Fred's your aunt  :)
  • Aunt I dont need, just looked at the above???? never mind and thank you for the effort, a simple reply to my post would have given me some re assurance. strike my comments. stupid old man that I am :(
  • I'll leave it up - possibly move it to its own thread - because other people may like to know how to send a private message.
  • But I can see your point. Trust needs to be earned, particularly when something like much-loved hi-fi is at stake.

Hopefully, @audiophile will show himself a few times soon. 
  • i am still here, been busy with a Magnum  P200
  • Good for you, not so good for me. If you dont want this kind of work thats  ok. Just let me know. o:)
  • My workshop is near Framlingham East Suffolk 
  • Very nice part of the UK, not sure if that is an answer to my question though?