Michael Brook. Free downloads

edited June 2011 in Musicians
A page full of free downloads from guitarist Michael Brook here. I've been enjoying what I've listened to of his studio sketches and snippets rather than the soundtrack work, but I have a huge amount still to listen to, so that judgment may change.

They are 320K MP3s, but sound good on my office system - I'm spending too much of this weekend there - but haven't heard them on the big rig. I don't have too much hope for them there, to be honest, as it tends to be a bit merciless with lossy formats.

Comments

• In the light of another Discussion here, perhaps I should make clear that these are made available by the man himself.
  • edited June 2011
    Hi Gallamore, welcome to AudioChews. .

Perhaps you could introduce yourself in the welcome section before posting further, tell is about your hifi & musical preferences, so we know a little about you. This is a friendly place.

Oh, FYI, posting links to what seem to be products for sale without writing anything else as a first post can easily be interpreted as spamming. We hope we are wrong & that you will become a valued member of AudioChews.

Regards, The Mod Team.