What's everyone doing this evening?

edited August 2011 in Other stuff
I'm working (still), writing optimised copy for a client web site, so I'm not saying anything about hi-fi or music.

What's your excuse? :-)

Comments

• I'm just back to my hotel from having a meal in Browns in Manchester.....
    home tomorrow for the weekend after 3 weeks working away. Looking forward to listening to the music I bought in Fopp today !!

Antlers - Burst Apart
    Gillian Welch - Harrow & The Harvest
    The Kills - Blood Pressures

• edited August 2011
    Nice post Dave, but a few days late for me - I was in London earlier in the week and would have had more impressive things to report.
    Mind you, currently curled up on sofa with wife tracking comedy across the freeview channels. So that's fine enough. Maybe music later...
  • I'm just back to my hotel from having a meal in Browns in Manchester.....
    home tomorrow for the weekend after 3 weeks working away. Looking forward to listening to the music I bought in Fopp today !!

Antlers - Burst Apart
    Gillian Welch - Harrow & The Harvest
    The Kills - Blood Pressures

You know, Manchester is a city I don't know. It must be 30 years since I last went there, and I can't remember too much about it.
  • Nice post Dave, but a few days late for me - I was in London earlier in the week and would have had more impressive things to report.
    Mind you, currently curled up on sofa with wife tracking comedy across the freeview channels. So that's fine enough. Maybe music later...
    I guess you're on school hols now, aren't you?
  • Nice post Dave, but a few days late for me - I was in London earlier in the week and would have had more impressive things to report.
    That's right Dave.
    But now only a meagre 4 weeks to go... ;-)
    4 weeks to think about how much the tory government are stealing from my pension pot, not simply to make my pension affordable (that's fair enough) but to pay off more than my fair share of national debt.
    Commrades gather!
    That's right Dave.
    But now only a meagre 4 weeks to go... ;-)
    4 weeks to think about how much the tory government are stealing from my pension pot, not simply to make my pension affordable (that's fair enough) but to pay off more than my fair share of national debt.
    Commrades gather!
    To paraphrase a Carry On joke... The teachers are revolting  :-D
  • So uglymusic, and now revoltingteach'. How much more unsavoury can this forum get?
  • I couldn't possibly say ;-)
  • My normal answer to this question wouldn't be very interesting. Tonight however I will be enjoying Lamb tagine and a horribly overpriced beer on holiday in Egypt :-). Back to reality on Monday.
  • edited August 2011
    Sounds fab. I'm having a Chinese takeaway.