• Well done, sir.

Where are they playing?
  • Madchester man, where else?

Heaton Park (?) I think....?
  • I suppose that's not so far from you.
  • I got four.
  • edited October 2011
    Si - Nice.
    Tbh, I didn't get any really. A friend of mine put in the graft on my/our behalf and got us the tickets.
    Dave - it's not very far, tho still 3 hours drive...but worth it.
  • ...I hope. :-/
  • Stone Roses?! Are they still together? Btw was one of my fav group when i was young, saudade...
    the only way i know to go to their gig, is waiting they come to italee....
  • I think they are touring. Don't know where and when tho'...
    Fingers crossed that Italy are in the list.
    They've only just reformed (after 15 or so years). Thus the excitement. :-)
  • Well, if they'll come here, a little tear will go across my cheek...15 years after, beer belly (or better say spaghetti belly) , some white hair, you know...maybe sometime at certain age , things seems better than what they were...

I'd like also to see a gig of the happy mondays...do you remember Bez?!  :-)))

• I do. In fact I saw their reunion tour a couple of years ago. Ahhh, nostalgia.
    The Monday's were musically better (more sober) when I saw them recently than the original line up back in the early 90s. They did a good mix of old classics and new stuff. Btw over here bez enjoyed something of a renaissance 3 or 4 years ago when he won 'celebrity big brother'.
    A few years before that I saw the Inspiral carpets on their reunion tour. Clint boon (key boards) kept making remarks to the crowd like "looks like you guys have put on even more weight than we have" and "I'm sure we their used to be more girls in the audience..."
  • Well known fact, may of the Mondays never actually played, they were just performing to backing/rhythm tracks.
  • I don't think Sean ryder has ever actually "sung" either...
  • I'm reading in today's Metro that the stone roses will play at least one gig in both Milan and bologna as well as dates in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, hamburg, Stockholm and Oslo. A few more uk venues are also expected.
    Apparently www.thestoneroses.co.uk has more details.
  • thank you guys, they will be in milan in July next year, in the meantime some videos from Ian Brown's gig in Milan last year

http://www.radiosonic.info/webradiosonic/?p=572

ciao!
    s.