Hello from Holland...
My musical taste is wide. From old (mono) jazz record to a lot of stuff from the roaring 80's
And yes records is the main thing. Vinyl, vinyl and Vinyl..........
My main system
- Thorens TD 124 with SME 3009 series II
- Audio Technica OC-9
- ASR mini Basis Phono Stage
- Exposure 3010s integrated Amp
- Sony SCD555ES
- PMC FB1+ Transmission line loudspeakers
- Speaker cable: Tellurium Q Black
- Interconnects CD player and Phonostage to amp: Tellurium Q Black
- Interconnect SME to Phono stage: Tellurium Q Phono
At the moment I'm working on a Lenco L75 with a SME IIIs arm
It needs a new plinth and I have to dismantle the motor because it's very noisy.
The Thorens TD-124 is getting better all the time. Just ordered a revision kit for the main bearing and then I think it must be perfect.