Hifi Blog

edited February 2012 in Other stuff
I launched this blog a year ago and never did much with it. It's not for profit and just a bit of fun really. If anyone has any interesting articles they'd like to submit, or indeed want to plug any new products you have coming out if you are a dealer/manufacturer, then contact me by PM and i'll be happy to oblige!
Here's the site before I forget http://hifipig.blogspot.com/
If this contravenes any kind of policy on Audio Chews then please remove and I apologise in advance.
Stup'

Comments

• No, you're not breaking any rules here, but a mention of Chews on your blog would be good ;-)

Hope it goes well.
  • You could put Paul (PACs) cable article up if he agrees?
  • It will be going up shortly -I don't want to swamp the site with stuff about Reference Fidelity Cables. I did Paul's website and so don't want to be seen to be promoting his gear above others -though he will obviously get a very fair crack of the whip cos he's a good guy!
  • You're a gent Stu but I'd be embarrassed if you gave over too much space to RFC as I'm confident that it'll stand on it's own two feet before long.  Starting these things takes time, patience and commitment, and I have all three! 
  • It will be balance Paul otherwise it wouldn't be "right" If there are other retailers or manufacturers on this site that would like an article then please feel free to send me a PM and I will judge all on their merit. There are no fees!!!
  • PACPAC
    edited February 2012
    Liking the way its all coming together now Stu. Hopefully HiFipig will be "snoofled" out by more people! (I use the word "snoofle" at every opportunity now.  My "word of the week"!
  • edited February 2012
    Should say that we've moved the Hifi Pig site to www.hifipig.com  - now have reviews coming thick and fast! Lots of stuff worth a quick snoofle (you'll all be doing it soon) and getting quite a bit of interest from a few big manufacturers...which is nice.