RFC's Reference Mercury Interconnects Reviewed!

PACPAC
edited March 2012 in Other hi-fi gear
I'm delighted to be able to share the news that RFC's Reference Mercury RCA interconnects have been reviewed. Details of the the review can be found HERE

Further reviews in the Hifi press for RFC's leads are in the pipeline with the next one expected next month (major UK magazine review). Feedback from this forthcoming review (Reference Venus) was very encouraging.

You can find further details for the Reference Mercury by following the following link:

http://referencefidelitycomponents.c...erence-series/

Comments

• That review must have put a spring in your step! :-)
  • Must admit, I was nervous as I knew Jerry wouldn't go easy on me, but was delighted with the outcome!  Better news followed when I heard back from another reviewer who seemed genuinely blown away by another set I lent to a hifi magazine he writes for.  Hoping to be able to give details out shortly on that one. Its very difficult single handedly starting any business in the current economic climate, so hoping that this can hopefully spur on others thinking of doing the same.
  • That's cool, Paul.

Looking forward to ordering my interconnects once the fried drive units have been repaired.
  • Good luck with the repair Dave and really sorry to learn of your misfortune (only picked up on this recently).  Have you got a stand in amp?  If not I am happy to lend you one...nothing very flashy I'm afraid but you're welcome to in nonetheless.
  • I managed to fry the drive units, but the amps are made of sterner stuff! Thanks for the offer of a loaner, though.
  • Well done Paul - it's good to see credit where it is due. Here's to more reviews like that...