Nearly finished...

edited April 2012 in Other stuff
The garden.
Several days work. No wires or music, just a lot of turf, gravel, lawn edging, bark chipping, landscape fabric and assorted plants. Back aching, finger nails filthy, but feeling satisfied...!

Comments

• You poor devil, thank Wotan I have a tiny, tiny garden now. So more time to listen to "Wendy Carlos" and "Wham". 
  • How about (W)One Direction? :-)
  • I like gardening myself!

I am going to be such an old man one day, gardening, listening to my gramophone, whining about modern recordings...
  • Ahem! One day?  :-\"
  • Ahem! One day?  :-\"
    ^This.
    :)
  • L-)

I'll be sending my mates Monty Don and Allen Tichmarsh round to teach you a lesson you won't forget! (Like how to prune a rosebush correctly...)
  • I like gardening myself!

I am going to be such an old man one day, gardening, listening to my gramophone, whining about modern recordings...
    That is me already Alan.
  • And now it's raining! Talk about perfect timing...! :-)
    What to do now...?
    I need these goal-driven projects to keep me sane. Literally. :-/
  • Clean the car?
    :(|)
  • Read HiFi forums aimlessly and fruitlessly all day, thus wasting copious amounts of time on complete non-issues, non-controversies and total nutters?
    8-X
  • Make nuisance phone calls to takeaway restaurants?

Read the phone book?

Dart from room to room in the house humming the theme from mission impossible, combat - rolling into each room and shouting "clear" at the top of your voice, thus terrifying your children and emptying the house of visitors? That's what I'd do...
  • Alan. What are you on?  :-O
  • He has been sucking that darn TQ stuff take antidote suck a Polo or a Golf.

• He thinks it's liquorice.