I got myself some Royd Merlins :-)

edited May 2012 in Digital
Yea!  I've been after a pair ever since hearing Grommit's pair at Scalford a few yrs ago.  I've tried several times but failed to get them when they've come up.  Then just the other month, and to my surprise, Grommit's pair of Royd's came up for sale....I said yes, but was pipped to the post by some bounder ;-).

Well just last night, that said bounder put the same speakers up for sale again and as I was playing around with my phone in bed i saw them.  Luckily enough I was first and I'll hopefully seal the deal soon.  Can't wait.

Monster Grin.
Andy

Comments

• You should be ginning Andy, they are ace speakers! Well done.

Keep us posted, won't you? They should love some serious Avondale.
  • Cool.  
    Celebrate where ever you can!  The miserable stuff will take care of itself.
    Andy
  • Join the club, Andy! :-)
  • So what's Richard using now? Anyone know?
  • Dunno? I think he sold off a lot of gear to finance something, from what I saw on the other forums. I think all the Exposure went as well.
  • Wasn't that for his move about a year ago?
  • I really don't know, but I have a feeling that I read something a lot more recent than that.
  • Royds, macs, iTunes bolt-ons.,... I'm feeling very excluded at the moment...
    :-(
  • Group hug!!!!!
  • I think he was buying a piano and flute or the like to resume music teaching.
  • Collection on Monday night ... might have to "work at home" Tuesday :-)
  • I think he was buying a piano and flute or the like to resume music teaching.
    That's it! I think you're right.