FS Consonance Cyber 10 Signature

PACPAC
edited May 2012 in For sale
Your chance to own an ex-dem low hours Consonance Cyber 10 Signature....latest UK 240v model which came from the sole importers.  This is my personal amp bought only a few weeks back but have decided to take up the offer on another set of amps which I couldn't turn down! (you know how it is with hifi).  Valves all upgraded and recent...some just 2 weeks old. £460 worth of TJ Grid mesh 2A3 valves in the output stage and tung sol 6sn7/12ax7's (one set per channel) in the input section.  Current retail value with the fitted valve complement s around £2300.  Looking for £975 ono for a quick sale.  Photos supplied on request.  Lovely amp.  Uses 2A3 direct heated triodes in push-pull configuration with some negative feedback for low distortion and quite a beefy 11.5w output (punches well above its weight....just read the reviews on it!).  Sublime mid range and really plumbs the depths for low bass notes. 

Comments

• Sounds like a bargain for someone Paul.
  • Our Paul gets through nearly as many amps as our James does DACs!

Jealous? Moi?
  • :)

yes, lately I have!  Funny, but I've changed nowt but the CDP in the past few years but change one part of the jigsaw and the rest can so easily unravel!

The speakers are now for sale too....I know, I know.  We're having a radical rethink and shifting things about here. so we're returning to quality stand mounts.

Amp now sold!
  • Good news about the amp - not so sure about the speakers?! Best of luck with the sale Paul, and finding something that makes you both very happy.  :)
  • Sold!
This discussion has been closed.