(FS) ATC scm 35 Speakers in cherry wood

edited June 2012 in For sale
ATC scm 35 in Cherry wood 

I thought I would have these for many years as they are superb speakers, I have tried many speakers but I have found these to be top to toe performers, they really hit the nail on the head for me.
Really rock solid tight bass, incredibly expressive mids, and the treble sings.
They come with ATC boxes.
£850

I am only selling as my business has been hit by a whopping and unexpected tax bill.

When I am back on my feet I will be coming back to these speakers to re build a new system.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Comments

• I heard these for all of five minutes the other week, but I have never heard bass guitar sound so like the bassist and his amp are in the same room - very impressive. James also looks after his gear, and is a gentleman to deal with.

Good luck with the sale mate, sorry about the bad news. :(
  • edited June 2012
    ATC scm 35 in Cherry wood 

I thought I would have these for many years as they are superb speakers, I have tried many speakers but I have found these to be top to toe performers, they really hit the nail on the head for me.
    Really rock solid tight bass, incredibly expressive mids, and the treble sings.
    They come with ATC boxes.
    £850

I am only selling as my business has been hit by a whopping and unexpected tax bill.

When I am back on my feet I will be coming back to these speakers to re build a new system.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.
    Eek.
    Never owned ATCs but have often been impressed by them when I've stumbled across them at shows. My recollection is as you describe actually. No idea which models I've heard tho'...
    Good luck with the sale.
    Is the rest of your kit/possessions/family safe from the taxman...?
  • Thanks Alan!

Yes family are all good, I have to shift all my hifi fast
  • Oh, the tax people can be bastards. I'm so sorry you're having to sell your kit.

I hope you get a good price quickly.
  • Thanks Alan!

Yes family are all good, I have to shift all my hifi fast
    That's terrible. Genuinely sorry to read that.
  • I think these are provisionally sold.
    Watch this space....
  • Given the circumstances, hardly good news, but mission accomplished I suppose... :-)
  • Got my NVA A80/A40's, TQ Black, LS6 & LS5, a whole load of RA Torlyte, Heco 700 speakers, MDAC (heavily modded b J Westlake) and a load of bits and bobs to go next.
  • Major clearout, then.
  • Iv'e got to raise 15k :-)
  • In 19 Days :-) :-)
  • You've tried negotiating an extension, I take it?
  • oh yes, 
  • But you've got past that stage?

Shame it's not more. If it's enough, you could always think about disappearing
    B-) :-\" :ar!
  • I may turn into a he/she and go and live in Brighton.
  • There are worse places to live :-)
  • I grew up there, though not as a he/she

• From what Alan says, you must be somewhere local - I live in Worthing.
  • edited June 2012
    Got my NVA A80/A40's, TQ Black, LS6 & LS5, a whole load of RA Torlyte, Heco 700 speakers, MDAC (heavily modded b J Westlake) and a load of bits and bobs to go next.
    Blimey.
    I wish you all the best with that. I'm sure you'll find buyers - there's plenty of quality kit there obviously. Hopefully you'll get what you want for each bit.
    If I had any cash myself I'd make an offer...
  • Our man is in Maidstone, so fairly local. Close enough to collect some quality HiFi if anyone can help him out! :)
  • Well done.
    :-)
  • Well done.

I'll close this one, then.
This discussion has been closed.