Our strangest post

edited July 2012 in Other stuff
This discussion was created from comments split from: HiFi Wigwam is no more!.

Comments

• "Good evening to all at hi fi wigwam forum" Well what can I say ! Iam a new member , And I have just joined in the discussions and have  read nearly everyones opinions and disapointments especially in regards to this site not being of any worth anymore! How sad that there is soooooo... much negativity here I do beleive there is a lack of responsilbilty and  nobility  in just about everything that has been said here ..Yes I do understand that not everybody has had a pleasent trip ..However life is"nt about that but more to the point as to what is available to us all and how we go about using our knowledge and expertise in making sure that we all understand each other without any pre-judgement that may creep in ..so to speak !  Anyway I will be looking forward to the next reply that may or may not be fruitful .. kindest regards to all,,, Peter..
  • edited July 2012
    Hi Peter

I've read your post three times now, and I'm at a loss at what you're going on about and why you're reviving a year-old thread!

But each to his own.

Welcome to Chews. Please join in with the general vibe here.

Cheers

Dave
  • Do we have an award for "Strangest first post"...?
    I vote for Peter.
  • I'm sure we could find one, Ben.

Let's have more strange posts!
  • We may have to wait.
    Alan's not online right now...
  • Hi Peter

I'm glad you decided to join, and add to the general positivity around here. As I am glad the Wam is still going strong over a year after it's relaunch.

I look forward to your future contributions at Chews, why not add a little 'hello' to the introductions thread and make yourself at home?
  • edited July 2012
  • Yeah. The events leading to this thread are a year old.
    The Wam was brought back shortly after.
    I'm unclear as to the reasons behind buses16543's recent posting that has raised up this thread.
  • If we don't hear from buses16543, I'll have to conclude he's a troll and delete these last few posts.
  • Wow!  That opening post is even more baffling than Cantona's "
    "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" speech!

If by design then = TROLL

If genuine then...poor chap!