A good source of replacement cones?

edited July 2012 in Loudspeakers
My girlfriend has a pair of Jamo E430 speakers, one of which has a dented cone on the woofer.  
I was never a massive fan of the sound of these speakers, but they were more convenient than my Mission 700LE's perched on speaker stands in our small living room.

Anyway need to replace the woofers.  Do not want to spend mega bucks, any one recommend a manufacturer of replacement units?

Oh..and how are they measured?  from the very outside of the metal frame or elsewhere..these measure 6 1/2 inches maximum diameter

I did pop the cone back out ( with a vacuum cleaner)  but would like to replace it..well both of them 

Neil

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Looking at the speaker from the front and in place in their cabinet, I believe that you measure them right to the outer edge of the drivers' outer rim (through which the screws go). This may correlate with the frame inside, but I don't know.
  • edited July 2012
    What about asking this lass? She seems to have a thing for cones...

• They look fairly high sensitivity to me...
  • Well I popped the centre of my cone out by placing a vacuum cleaner hose over the centre and switching on...Wonder how she would go for that sort of treatment     :D