RFC's Venus Reviewed in HifiChoice!

PACPAC
edited August 2012 in Other hi-fi gear
Just thought I'd share the news that RFC's Reference Venus cable has just received a 5-Star verdict and  HifiChoice Recommended tag in the October issue of the magazine where it was given a full one page review. I'm delighted with this as finally it means that RFC's products have not only been taken seriously by the mainstream hifi press, but achieved their highest review rating in their first outing!

Mods, please remove this if it has over-stepped the mark, but I just wanted to share the good news and say thank you to all of my customers and those who have supported me to enable RFC to get this far.

Comments

• Congratulations Paul, you must be well chuffed. Hope the order book swells as a result.

James
  • Thanks James.  Not a single link over from the mag review yet (I can keep tabs on whether I get direct web hits or referrals) but the mag has only been out a few days so early days!
  • Congratulations Paul - very well done indeed! I haven't yet heard a bad thing about your wires.
  • Many thanks Alan, fingers crossed things pick up!
  • Well done Paul

• Thanks Col
  • Fantastic news Paul. Great publicity.
    I'm genuinely pleased for you.
    Ben
  • Thanks Ben. RFC is becoming better known by the week, so fingers crossed for more positive reviews!