Adam Audio Tensor Epsilon Active Speakers and Weiss DAC202 for sale

edited October 2012 in For sale
Both mint condition, £2,800 for Weiss, and £2,300 for Adam's (inc free Partington Dreadnought stands). PM for any further details. Thanks Justin

Comments

• Weiss DAC has turned out to be a keeper, if only i had played around with the phase and filter settings, i would have saved myself alot of cursing! Twat.
    Still looking at moving the Adam's on, if anyone os interested.

Regards

Justin
  • Adam's sold!
  • Well done. 

So you're down to headphones only now?
  • Congrats, Justin! They looked like very serious speakers indeed, I hope the new owner is thrilled with them. Did you recommend he join Chews and tell us? ;)
  • Thanks guys, yeah headphones only, and i could possibly make do with them straight out of iPhone/iPod. I know that sounds strange, and yes the Weiss does sound better, but not by a huge amount, and i wouldn't say there is a £3,000 difference. My system would effectivley be a pair of headphones @ £1,000, as i use the phone/pad for other things as well. Will be doing some in depth comparisons this week and then making a decision.

Regards to all.
  • Yikes!

Have you tried a 'puter running an audiophile app, rather than an iOS device running its native app?
  • Hi, i use an iMac mostly running Amarra? Sounds good to my ears, all files AIFF!
  • That's more like it :-)
  • Both sold, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.