Copy Cats that Piss you off.

edited December 2012 in Other hi-fi gear

Comments

• edited December 2012
    I can´t agree more...frustraiting is the name of the game, to bad you can´t kill´ em all..!!

• edited December 2012
  • Are you able to take legal action under copyright laws in this case Colin?
  • edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
    That must be so frustrating, Col. They seem to be making a pretty half-baked attempt at copying the concept of TQ without any real understanding of the issue they are supposedly 'fixing'. One wonders if it is all marketing, from their POV? - Anyway, it obviously brings back to mind bad experiences for you.

I suppose that flattery is the sincerest compliment though... perhaps soon all cable designers will recognise what was previously considered a non-issue? Maybe we will see many new cables trying to do something about phase distortion in the future. Is that a small crumb of consolation at least?

The press release Black Rhodium put out on HiFi pig doesn't explain what they are trying to achieve very clearly, one wonders if they understand it themselves?
  • edited December 2012

• Hi Stu

I got your email, thanks. I didn't mean to imply HiFi pig got anything wrong when reporting the new BR cables; my comment above was directed at Black Rhodium themselves ("I wonder if they understand it themselves") - not the snooflers at HiFi Pig.

If I gave the wrong impression, I'm sorry - I don't mean to knock HiFi Pig, I think it's a great site and I read it regularly. Keep on reporting the news!
  • edited December 2012
  • No offence taken Alan and thanks for the kind words ;-)
This discussion has been closed.