Comments

• A song nostalgic for the vinyl world and critical of digital media, and with Ringo Starr on drums...
    Should be top of Dave's playlist by the weekend.
  • Oh dear. But then I never did like the Eagles, even back in the 70s.
  • Eagles not a favourite of mine either.  I thought his point about information was interesting.
  • Righto. Haven't listened to the song yet. Can't get the link on the iPhone. Damn modern technology...
  •  Damn modern technology...
    Exactly!
  • Yes.
    I couldn't see the address to which I send a reinforced SAE together with a cheque, in which a vinyl version of the track can be sent back to me. Once the cheque clears, of course.
    ;-D
  • I like the Eagles (the 192 version of Hotel California sound great too BTW), maybe not all their stuff...

I might give JW's new album a cursory listen but it doesn't sound my cuppa at all, and anything with Ringo Starr in it...Pah! (Apart from Thomas the Tank Engine, of course!)
    ^This.

No music collection is complete without it. Stick yer hi-res Eagles Album up your Hotel Californias...

;)
  • Nasty business!

I could go on.
    There are many gems.
  • Always been a big JW fan and love his early stuff especially on vinyl - have 3 great albums on quality pressings of:  
    SO WHAT Which has the excellent county fair 

But seriously folks which has the all time fav...... Lifes been good.

Not forgetting The smoker you drink The player you get which includes: The legendary Rocky mountain way.

Had a listen to the video of the latest offering and i think i will be sticking with my old vinyl thanks.

• I've always loved his work with the James Gang.  Funk #49 reminds me of a summer in 1973!