tellurium cables.....whos got em ?

edited May 2012 in Digital
Was this just a wind up or what ?        :-/

Comments

• Hmmmmm you should av been a politician Ugly !     [-X
  • Not a wind up at all.

• Was this just a wind up or what ?        :-/
    Fair question Scotty!
    Dave has been chasing up the competition judge, Malcolm Steward this week for his verdict. But, we're still awaiting Malcolm's response...
    Rest assured a winner will be announced ASAP!
    Sorry for the delay, and thanks to all who took the time to enter.
    Ben
  • Why not just have a lucky dip type result instead ?
  • We'll have to see what the delay will be. TBH, we cant just change the terms (ie the judging process) any more than we can change the prize. Having said that, if we have to wait much longer something will have to be done.

Rest assured we have been talking about the delay just this week, and I'm really sorry for any frustration, Scotty.
  • No problem Alan - thanks for the update
  • Dave, you heard the TQ Blue in my system last week. It would be interesting to hear a Blue vs Black comparison in your (or my) system. Apparently the Black has more detail & a brighter sounding top end compared to the Blue.
    COYI
    Matt
  • Matt,

John brought a pair of blacks with the 10's and they were good BUT not as good as my Zu Wax cables which remain in the system.

Regards,  Dave
  • Matt,

John brought a pair of blacks with the 10's and they were good BUT not as good as my Zu Wax cables which remain in the system.

Regards,  Dave
    @ 999 us dollar  a pair they maybe.
  • Agreed but I got a terrific deal on mine
  • Well done, what length are they?

• Lengths are 5m - must just say that the build quality is some of the best i have seen / used absolutely superb.

Not sure if they still do it but when i purchased mine they had special offcut prices on the web site and some even went on fleabay i believe.

Hope that helps,  Scotty