RFC Acrylics

PACPAC
edited June 2012 in For sale
RFC is delighted to be able to provide all Audiochews members with a new service!  We can now supply all your acrylic needs, whether that's a new dust cover for your turntable, an isolation platform (complete with isolation), or funky acrylic speaker stands made to measure for your stand mounts.  Transparent, smoked or coloured finishes available.  The website is due for a major overhaul in July so this service is being offered on AC for now.  PM me with your needs and for a quote.  prices are very competitive eg a Full deep plinth to cover a Gyrodeck (550 by 450 by 250) on substantial acrylci section just £165 posted to your doorstep.  Similar for SL1200 just £135 delivered.

Comments

• Sounds good, Paul. You're getting quite a range of stuff.
  • Quite diverse. I should imagine such a service is very handy for anyone with a scratched TT lid.
  • Thanks Dave. Have a major website revamp on the way next month and will probably stick to what I've got now with a few minor tweaks.  Wasn't sure about the investment in plinth construction for TT's but I was convinced when looking around for Garrard plinths myself, I couldn't see any decent furniture grade timber plinths I liked (not from the UK anyway) hence I joined forces with a cabinet maker to provide these.  The Acrylic stuff was a similar story.  Was pretty shocked at what some are charging so decided to offer quality alternatives at more down to earth prices and throw in the bespoke angle too.  Fingers crossed that demand is there!
  • I hope it is too, I suppose it's not something you'll see much repeat demand for. It's all about getting each one right.

I think you have a pretty decent website, so I look forward to seeing the revision.
  • Thanks Alan. Should be mid to late July