SOLD

edited November 2012 in For sale

Near mint. This is a relatively recent all-perspex model. It performs flawlessly and is in very good nick.

It changed my attitude to amps and finally got me off the Naim bandwagon by comprehensively outperforming an NJ'd 72/HC/140, offering a far higher degree of insight and differentiation, without sacrificing anything in terms of enjoyment. I'm only selling it because I've moved up the NVA range to a passive pre and monos. It's line only.

This is an absolutely minimalist amp which comes with the usual stipulations about speaker cable. To solve the latter problem for any prospective buyer, I'm happy to throw in a 2x4m terminated set of NVA LS1 cable.

New these are £650. I'm looking for £350 ovno.

KK's old 1996 review is here: http://www.nene-valley-audio.com/fra..._hfnaug96.html

Please note that I will not post this amp as I have no box for it, and the all-perspex construction makes it more fragile than most. So either buyer would have to collect (from Richmond/Kingston in SW London), or meet in central London, or arrange a courier. It's also advertised on PFM.

Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.