New Cyrus Monobloc review.

edited July 2013 in Amplifiers
Thought some of you would be interested in the review of the Cyrus X200 Signature Monoblocs. We're very pleased that Cyrus chose Hifi Pig to get a world first on these beasties.
http://hifipig.com/cyrus-x200-signature-mono-amplifiers/
We've got LOADS coming up very soon (including a review of the TQ Iridium amp) and some innovative new features...of which more soon :-)
Hope you enjoy,
Stu

Comments

• Looks good Stu, I will keep a close eye on your bacon!
  • That's a bit of coup, Stu :-)
  • Yes, we were really pleased. We have the Signature DAC too which will be a world's first and then we'll review the two items as a whole. There's some interesting kit coming up in the next few weeks. Tomorrow i'll publish a review of the ONIX RA125 integrated that Jerry has written - you may remember ONIX from the 80s/90s?? I bumped into them in Munich and was really impressed by their top of the line kit so wanted to hear what the review team had to make of some more real world priced stuff
    :@) B-)
  • I remember Onix.
  • I remember Onix.
    Yeh, me too. I lusted after a OA 21 and the matching power supply in the mid 80s.
  • edited July 2013
    Thought some of you would be interested in the review of the Cyrus X200 Signature Monoblocs. We're very pleased that Cyrus chose Hifi Pig to get a world first on these beasties.
    http://hifipig.com/cyrus-x200-signature-mono-amplifiers/
    We've got LOADS coming up very soon (including a review of the TQ Iridium amp) and some innovative new features...of which more soon :-)
    Hope you enjoy,
    Stu
    Cyrus I get, but who the jolly roger are TQ...?
  • edited July 2013
    Jolly yes Roger no.  

• I remember Onix.
    Yeh, me too. I lusted after a OA 21 and the matching power supply in the mid 80s.
    SOAP  :)
  • I remember Onix.
    SOAP  :)

That's the badger !

• Cyrus certainly got their money's worth from that casework casting.
    IIRC it first appeared with the Cyrus 3 back in the early 90s.