Don't be a tool, Ben :-)

This discussion was created from comments split from: Loudspeaker Build.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    For the actual veneering, I use a specific PVA grade (not obtainable at your local DIY store) which allows 20 minutes or for positioning.
    There's got to be a Saturday night TV game show in there somewhere... "Adhere that veneer"...? "20 minutes to win it"...?
    Sorry. I've been drinking.
  • :)) It would also lend a humorous response to Alan (are there any special "tools" needed?....just the ones doing the veneering???) @-)
  • edited June 2014
    All the contestants would wear T-shirts...

http://bigleapcreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/don-t-be-a-tool.jpg
  • Sorry Paul, this thread-crapping of the highest order...!
  • Nice split Dave!
    Don't worry about it Ben. I'll just glue your bass driver cones together (.....queue evil laugh)  :>
  • Nice split Dave!
    It was too good an opportunity to waste :-D
    Don't worry about it Ben. I'll just glue your bass driver cones together (.....queue evil laugh)  :>
    Dare you. Dare you. :-)
    Paul - knowing your prowess in speaker design, i suspect they'd end up sounding even better if you did it! (Creep, creep...)
    Paul - knowing your prowess in speaker design, i suspect they'd end up sounding even better if you did it! (Creep, creep...)
    Eurghhh! Yuck! Puke!
    Eurghhh! Yuck! Puke!
    A bit of vomit on the 'chews floor is worth it as Paul prepares my invoice... ;-)
    Eurghhh! Yuck! Puke!
    A bit of vomit on the 'chews floor is worth it as Paul prepares my invoice... ;-)
    It's dripping through the gaps in the floorboards even as we speak.
  • PACPAC
    edited June 2014

Sorry Paul, this thread-crapping of the highest order...!
    Eurghhh! Yuck! Puke!
    It's dripping through the gaps in the floorboards even as we speak.
    As is the glue that I've just sploshed all over Ben's drivers  :-D