Where do people buy their downloads...?

edited July 2014 in Other music
List 'em please.
I need to expand mi 'orizons...

[-O<

Comments

• Gubemusic is a good one for some of the music I like. They have some HD stuff as well, and some Scandinavian stuff that can be difficult to get hold of.

I find I'm still buying CDs, often direct from artists' own or independent labels.
  • I don't buy anything now, it's all radio paradise stream or second hand CDs which I rip.

Band camp is a great place to explore and listen for free then download if you want to. The money goes direct to the artist.
  • Via Kindle links and Amazon.
    And on a few times Youtube.
  • edited July 2014
    Gubemusic is a good one for some of the music I like. They have some HD stuff as well, and some Scandinavian stuff that can be difficult to get hold of.

I find I'm still buying CDs, often direct from artists' own or independent labels.
    Thanks Dave. It looks interesting, just considering which to purchase...
    (I may leave the "difficult to get hold of Scandanavian stuff" to you, if that's ok...? ;-) )
  • I don't buy anything now, it's all radio paradise stream or second hand CDs which I rip.

Band camp is a great place to explore and listen for free then download if you want to. The money goes direct to the artist.
    Great Alan. Thanks. Will search out Band camp later.
    The ripped CD route is the one I take most often. But I was wondering if I was missing something. Apparently I was, but not as much as I feared...
  • edited July 2014
    Via Kindle links and Amazon.
    No wonder you're down on digital, Col...! :-D
  • Via Kindle links and Amazon.
    No wonder you're down on digital, Col...! :-D
    Well, he is the great user of MP3s, Alan ;-)