Mystery object

What's this little silver box...?

Comments

• Smoke maker? Mushroom cooker? not a clue.
  • It's clearly a cunningly wee ladybug cinema. Inside theres tens of them all eating tiny popcorn and watching Gone With the Wind. I can't believe it's taken so long to fill this gap in the market!
  • It's clearly a cunningly wee ladybug cinema. Inside theres tens of them all eating tiny popcorn and watching Gone With the Wind. I can't believe it's taken so long to fill this gap in the market!
    Some not gone with the wind, but Despicable Me in 3D, ask Dave he lent it to them.
  • Nah... Listening at the door at the moment, it's something by Ken Loach I think...

• Looks oddly familiar....DIY buffer stage by any chance  ;-)
  • Looks oddly familiar....DIY buffer stage by any chance  ;-)
    Close Paul...
    And, don't worry, it's not me who Did It Myself... (I know better to try anything like that... :-o ).
  • It's a thingmajig. Definitely.
  • I've heard one of those before. it's a magic thingmajig for sure.
  • Pffft.
    Thingmajigs just muddy the sound.
    This as an oojamaflip.
  • Is it cryogenically wotsitted?
    I think it's called cryogenically wotsamacallited these days Dave. The process is slightly different to the old fashioned "wotsitted" procedure, but it's essentially similar, so in answer to your question: "yes".
    I think it's called cryogenically wotsamacallited these days Dave. The process is slightly different to the old fashioned "wotsitted" procedure, but it's essentially similar, so in answer to your question: "yes".
    I must be getting old.
  • You're still using an "Apple" aren't you...? ;-)
  • You're still using an "Apple" aren't you...? ;-)
    Its innards have been thoroughly doodahed, I'll have you know.
  • Have you changed the inner for a Sinclair Z80 it would work better than a "Apple" which should be used for Cider a mashed up.
  • No it wouldn't! :-P
  • OK sorry boss. Just a suggestion.

Bapple!
  • They don't call him 'Alan "out of the box" Brown' for nothing...