Qobuz

edited October 2014 in Digital
How familiar are people with this place...?

http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/shop

Comments

• I've looked at it in the past, but I'm not familiar with it.

What are your thoughts?
  • There's another service called Tidal that's due to launch soon.  I've not tried either - well and truly hooked on Spotify.
  • Tidal launched the other day.

I haven't tried it either.

What are your thoughts?
    It's the first (only) digital download site that I have been impressed by. But then again, I probably haven't looked very hard.
    I like the range of music on Qobuz, and was able to find lots of stuff that I actually know and like.
    A good mix of standard and hi-res allows for that I suppose.
    There was a momentarily glitch as I clicked to download this, but the problem rectified itself immediately.
    I will definitely be a returning customer.

• There's another service called Tidal that's due to launch soon.  I've not tried either - well and truly hooked on Spotify.
    Thanks. Will check this out.
    Do you know what, I think this music download malarky might just catch on...

What are your thoughts?
    It's the first (only) digital download site that I have been impressed by. But then again, I probably haven't looked very hard.
    I like the range of music on Qobuz, and was able to find lots of stuff that I actually know and like.
    There was a momentarily glitch as I clicked to download this, but the problem rectified itself immediately.

I realise why I hadn't tried it before.

The website is an abomination, UX done by a chimpanzee after a visit to Heisenberg.

What are your thoughts?

The website is an abomination, UX done by a chimpanzee after a visit to Heisenberg.
    So you see scope for improvement then?  ;))

What are your thoughts?

Ah... The rich tapestry of varied opinion available on 'chews...!

What are your thoughts?

So you see scope for improvement then?  ;))
    Maybe. I'm not sure yet ;-)

What are your thoughts?

Ah... The rich tapestry of varied opinion available on 'chews...!
    There may be great music there, but I don't have the patience to find out!
  • Dropouts all the time and reputedly in financial difficultly.
  • Sound quality on the lossless cd stuff is good though.
  • Dropouts all the time and reputedly in financial difficultly.
    I'm very easily pleased.
  • Me as well