Make me an offer on my NVA Phono 2 and Twin PSU

edited October 2015 in For sale
My NVA Phono 2 and Twin PSU (that's two NVA power supplies in one full-width case, rather than two separate PSUs). Reason for selling? I'm 100% digital!

They're in the older metal cases and there is some wear and tear. If you want to make them look like new, some spray paint of your choice will do the trick, but I'll leave the new owner to make that change if they want to.

£250 the pair. They're in Littlehampton, West Sussex.

Comments

• Nice kit that.
  • Thanks James
  • I've heard that stage in several really good tt setups. It really won't disappoint.

GLWTS Dave!
  • Yes. I loved it when I used it.

• They're even more of a bargain at £225.
  • They're even more of a bargain at £225.
    They are!

8->
  • They're a fine pairing with single-ended and push-pull amplification.
  • £200 the lot!
  • My NVA Phono 2 and Twin PSU (that's two NVA power supplies in one full-width case, rather than two separate PSUs). Reason for selling? I'm 100% digital!

They're in the older metal cases and there is some wear and tear. If you want to make them look like new, some spray paint of your choice will do the trick, but I'll leave the new owner to make that change if they want to.

£250 the pair. They're in Littlehampton, West Sussex.

I would have loved to see these last time I was down, I think they look nice and solid.
  • They are Col.
  • Make me an offer.
  • £200 the lot!
    Look these are a bargain, and then Dave can make a SECA kit. And I get the Green Goddess back  :(( never.
  • £200 the lot!
    Look these are a bargain, and then Dave can make a SECA kit. And I get the Green Goddess back  :(( never.
    Thanks Col

That was reasonable offers from anyone here on Chews, not just you. Although I will take an offer from you ;-)

And the Green Goddess is quite happy here, thanks.
  • edited June 2015
    The Green Goddess e-mailed me and said she wanted to come home and not listen to digital lies but real music, the way God intended it to be from an analog world.   :D
  • Yeah. She has a bad day occasionally, but I got her mood up by playing the Ornette Coleman box set and she was okay again. 

She likes being by the sea away from the stress and bad vibes in the city.
  • Good she likes that and ABBA
  • Come on. Yer load of meanies :-)

Offers?
  • Come on lads Dave wants the money to buy bits for his new SECA, it a bloody good pre sound good lets HELP DAVE I solder he pays for parts. And those plastic non digital lies beauties are coming back yipee down with Pear/Orange/Lemon oh Apple only fit to listen to after drinking Cider he he  :D
  • Thank you, Col. I think... :-)
  • Anything reasonable considered. They're gathering dust and I need some heat sinks.
  • Someone...
    Anyone!
  • What voltage does the psu put out ?
  • Do you know, it doesn't say on the box.

Will have a bit of a Google and see what it is.
  • Sorry James, all I can find out is that each power supply is 120VA.
  • Will be approx +/- 42v
  • That won't work, thought I could use the psu for another project, sorry
  • @sovereign Thanks for thinking of me, James