Gadgets and breasts

This discussion was created from comments split from: tracking force.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    I once had some little spongey sticky pad that removed dirt and fluff from a stylus. Just like this one...

It worked OK. But, I'd agree with Mark a tiny brush always seemed to work best. Though I never tried it with the nail polish remover... Which is a shame as I love that smell.

Also that pad thing was, I was told, made from the same stuff as breast implants, so Suzy may have objected to using it on those grounds (ie that cosmetic breast implants are "part of an anti-affirming culture that elevates the superficial and drains women of their humanity" (alledgedly)).
  • Was that why you liked it Ben? :-O
  • edited August 2015
    Not primarily, no.
    But, if I'm being completely honest, it did add an iota of juvenile excitement to what would otherwise have been a mudance and annoying task.

:\">
  • Fancy gadgets and breasts. 2 irresistibles for so many people! How wonderful that they got combined in this way for you, Ben. 

"part of an anti-affirming culture that elevates the superficial and drains women of their humanity" may serve equally as well for painted nails however! But, I never have been able to resist this bit of patriarchal oppression for myself, so I have a ready supply of the rquired polish remover to hand. Though my current supply smells disturbingly of playdo. Havent tried it out yet tho.

• Fancy gadgets and breasts. 2 irresistibles for so many people! How wonderful that they got combined in this way for you, Ben.

BLIMEY! I must visit Audiochews more often!!! Do things get even better after midnight?
  • edited August 2015
    They do!

• I'm struggling to accept that that's better than gadgets or breasts, let alone gadgets and breasts.
  • This could be good for any Apple users out there...

• Well deserving of its own thread.
    Well done that man.
  • edited August 2015
    I found this tiny gadget to be great fun.

>:)

• I've just woken. Up and this was the first thing I saw, pleasent start to the day!
  • It is my new bottle opener works every time  :))  ~O)
  • Looks a bit manly from the neck-up, mind...
  • Also, I like that with the whole internet at his fingers, Colin turns up an indistinct analogue image circa 1983.
    (A bit like his source equipment perhaps.... :P )
  • No thats circa 1953 sorry too new for me, us old one's are waiting for you youngan to catch up and you will shame we will not be around to laugh he he so I do it now he he h eh eh he he he   >:)
  • edited August 2015
    Or do mean this place, nice shops here.