Comments

• Colin seems to be feeling somewhat more at ease and liberated.
    I had a contact from him recently saying he was having some trouble logging on here.
    Dave, have you heard from him about that?
  • I'm wondering what the problem is....
    I'm also wondering why I'm so insufficiently clear sometimes. I need to engage brain more! :-D I was thinking of Dave Uglymusic, as he might know how to resolve any access issues here that Colin is experiencing.
  • I have e-mailed Colin a password reset and thought all was well as I hadn't heard of continuing problems.
  • In the last 24 hrs Hifi Answers Wonfor interview has been read 1300 time, Colin like to say,

"THANKS lads. And "Eastenders" must not have been on TV that night and a dash of boredom is alway good after a long day at work, it helps you sleep." 

No Snooker either, I must buy a color TV.
    :D
  • It is amazing how now Geoff Merrigan is now published as the designer of Tellurium Q cables and of the Iridium Amplifier, god does he want the world or what? For a man that did not truly understand a thing I did he as gone to be a Guru in this as well as health products.
    Well done Geoff.or should I say sieg heils.
  • Yes. Colin, you may find this recently published diagram showing the origins of the universe interesting...

• edited July 2015
    Nice, where is the SECA?

Just wish he buy my shares of and then I would be silent about TQ as I was before.
  • Just wish he buy my shares of and then I would be silent about TQ as I was before.

No money or income to speak of the little I have made from the PCB, SECA Kits has gone on to help pay for my keep. The divorce and the settlement there is strange as my ex wants everything including all the shares of TQ which she would sell to the others for peanuts and not the true value so all my work would mean nothing to any of them.

Still up and down to the hospital every tuesday at the moment much fun, but a nice coffee shop with caring staff thank Wotan.
    Back to have operation in late August which should be interesting, and another if I survive the first one in September. Maybe they are waiting for me to die, but that is Devils for you.

Still plodding on nearly completed the NEW Wonfor/Inca Tech Claymore Design without remote and the other junk the marketing Guru wanted at TQ, It about sound not flashing lights wally. It will be a lot cheaper I hope too. We will see.

• edited August 2015
    Well I had a offer to buy my share from the director of TQ for the IPI share and to resign as director of IPI, and it came with a condition that I should never speak about TQ again and I could never do electronics for two years and many other small but stupid points, all that and the share and they would pay me less than a half a years salary.
    I said no to all of it, and I have heard nothing more, oh dear.
    I expected to work until I was 70+ on my designs and now I am homeless and pissed off.

Oh and I have to remove everything ever that I have put on all Forums and social media sites.

• Well I had a offer to buy my share from the director of TQ for the IPI share and to resign as director of IPI, and it came with a condition that I should never speak about TQ again and I could never do electronics for two years and many other small but stupid points, all that and the share and they would pay me less than a half a years salary.
    I said no to all of it, and I have heard nothing more, oh dear.
    I expected to work until I was 70+ on my designs and now I am homeless and piss off.

• Dear Admin please remove all postings from me due to outside pressures being applied to me.
  • Who the bloody hell ate ALL THE PIES???
  • "The brains behind the product". Duly noted.

(It looks like the team would sooner garrote the reader with the cables as demo them. Scary bunch.)
  • How camp does Mike Manning look, stroking cables
  • edited August 2015
    The thought of the day as I am a Leo.

Last year my birthday was shit thanks to some mean prats.

This year he and the other twit and friends of twit will not spoil my birthday, so this last year has been hard work now I am going to live again, Had a great day yesterday lots of expensive advice and action will now be taken.

Thanks guys for yesterday, now for a new adventure and future Tally Ho. 

• You sound poised and ready for a strike Mr. Wonfor...

(Belated) Happy Birthday!

<:-P
  • Birthday next week but this week a year ago was not so good much much better now and better than the  year before, a lot of things are happening soon and it is going to be firework fun.   

>:) %-( [-X
  • So I'm premature (again)...
  • Karma is on its way ;)
  • Yes Rita Karma my lovely nurse will be here Friday 
    Friends have set up a day trip for me to the science museum so love that place.
  • Here is another TQ review read the lies.

• Wow, that Mr Merrigan is a clever guy, huh? I mean, how does he design all these groundbreaking and eye wateringly expensive products all by himself? I mean he must be some kind of genius level experienced hifi designer who's done masses of power supply and signal transfer work in the past as well as being a highly qualified chemist who can understand and use rare materials.

Yes, that must be it.
  • Theivery
  • My thought exactly Mark. And stupid.
  • TQ FB page has gone very quiet no new Geoff designed products, I do hope he is not ill.
  • Maybe he has forgotten how he designed the cables ....
  • Perhaps he has realised that he is a fraud and found himself a conscience
  • NO Never that, he may be ill. Or on a TQ paid holiday.
  • He is certainly ill
  • edited October 2015
    Part 2 is about to come out thanks to Howard Popeck.

• Colin, thanks for that link.
    Always good to read some straight answering.

I had no idea you ran a Q&A column. Would you like a new avatar here...? ;-)
  • If Colin looked like that I'd ask a lot more of him
  • I have a CWestion (see what I did there?) :-)

Will the output transformers in a SECA power amp have a shorter lifespan than those in a Class B power amp?
  • Dave, if the posting times didn't tell me differently, I'd assume you'd been up all night writing that one.
    Audiochews gold.
    ^:)^
  • Dave no output transformer in SECA sorry.
    Power supply transformer yes output transformer no, only in old kit and tube amps.
  • That should have said transistors. Sorry.
  • No Transistors either whoops.

FET's and Darlingtons, about 100KHrs.

• But it depends on how ugly the music...
  • New look for Hi-fi Answers coming soon.

• Yeah. I saw that.
  • Is Baby Blob on Faceblob?
  • I see from that article you had dabblings within ICL. My dad worked for them most of his life. Based mainly in London. At a guesstimate, from around the mid 1950's (ICT) through to approx. late 1980's.