Worst email mistake.

edited February 2016 in Other stuff
I just realised that I have just emailed the manager of HSBC Maidstone. I told her that she was a sweetie and That she would never know how much I appreciated all she does for me. Sighning off "love you lots, James" oh bollocks, is all I can say about it at the moment

Comments

• Whoops the worst I did was to apologies to one of the directors of TQ for swearing at her in a e-mail, because of her and Geoff actions, I wish I said more now in the first e-mail.
  • Don't worry darling...
    #-o
  • sovereign said:
    I just realised that I have just emailed the manager of HSBC Maidstone. I told her that she was a sweetie and That she would never know how much I appreciated all she does for me. Sighning off "love you lots, James" oh bollocks, is all I can say about it at the moment
    It'll stand you in good stead for the longer term, mate.
  • Come on Dave a banker with feelings never.

• PACPAC
    edited February 2016
    Nearly PML James.  Coffee marks now spurted all over monitor.  :)

I have been guilty of the odd spoonerism when hurriedly typing responses to clients who want quoting for crossover repairs or servicing, telling one elderly gent that his crossover caps were sh*t when I meant to type "shot".  The situation wasn't really made any better when I realised the error and again, hurriedly typed an explanation with an even bigger slip-up which I can't type in public.  He responded by asking my to replace his sh*t caps and hoped that I make a full recorvey soon.

• I recently told a taxman on the phone that it was very possible I loved him
  • Now that not fair, I thought you loved me sob sob  :((
  • Ah, Col, it's only possible I love the taxman. It's for sure I love you :-)
  • By horrific mistake, I once sent an extremely disparaging text message (intended for a colleage) about a former boss to the boss himself. I can still remember the feeling of my entire life force exiting the base of my stomach when I realised what I'd done one second after I pressed "send".
  • Docfoster said:

By horrific mistake, I once sent an extremely disparaging text message (intended for a colleage) about a former boss to the boss himself. I can still remember the feeling of my entire life force exiting the base of my stomach when I realised what I'd done one second after I pressed "send".

MAJOR oops!!
  • I'm enjoying this AA approach you've started, Sov.
    "Hello, my name's Suzy. And I've made social blunders."
  • I used to have a young and attractive client, she was awfully propper. There was a big rush up to Christmas and I was trying to organise our workload, not wanting to miss anythining before the company shut down for Christmas. I emailed this client saying. "Hi Pippa, I'm desperately trying to get my dick in a row, can you look at the list attached and let me know if I've missed something" It was my wife who picked up the mistake, but it was be who had to rectify things . ;)
  • sovereign said:
    I used to have a young and attractive client, she was awfully propper. There was a big rush up to Christmas and I was trying to organise our workload, not wanting to miss anythining before the company shut down for Christmas. I emailed this client saying. "Hi Pippa, I'm desperately trying to get my dick in a row, can you look at the list attached and let me know if I've missed something" It was my wife who picked up the mistake, but it was be who had to rectify things . ;)
    How did Posh Pippa respond?
  • sovereign said:
    I used to have a young and attractive client, she was awfully propper. There was a big rush up to Christmas and I was trying to organise our workload, not wanting to miss anythining before the company shut down for Christmas. I emailed this client saying. "Hi Pippa, I'm desperately trying to get my dick in a row, can you look at the list attached and let me know if I've missed something" It was my wife who picked up the mistake, but it was be who had to rectify things . ;)
    Oops!
  • Okay I made another mistake yesterday, it wasn't an email mistake it was a verbal mistake but almost appropriate for this category. When nurses change dressings on my arm or when they need to re cannulate me it always looks like they need three hands and because I'm such a practical guy put my finger on something or hold something or just help out. So when the nurse came into my room yesterday to re cannulate my arm I said to her do you want me to put on some latex gloves, so I can help you out and give you a good finger.
    It all went very quiet but I could see that her face was getting very red, so I recon reckon she was about to explode I thought to myself if I don't laugh now she's going to laugh first so I laughed then she laughed and all became this hysterical situation . You probably hadto be there really. I must've apologise five or six times but she said don't worry its fine , PHEW!!!
  • edited March 2016
    Better an hysterical situation than a sexual harrassment allegation.

:-t
  • Yikes I hadn't thought of that but these nurses and doctors know me extremely well . It was such a genuine mistake , so easily done . never trust a man with morphine in his body is lethal because all brainpower goes right out the window
  • I reckon you've given her the gift of a funny tale to tell her mates for years to come!
    Your treatment sounds hard going to say the least, I'm pleased there was some comic relief in your day.
  • sovereign said:
    Yikes I hadn't thought of that but these nurses and doctors know me extremely well . It was such a genuine mistake , so easily done . never trust a man with morphine in his body is lethal because all brainpower goes right out the window
    I am sure that noone who knew you at all would even begin to consider you capable of anything sinsiter!
    How good an audio upgrade is morphine?
  • No idea wish I could take some home
  • Not sending this to a Non Friend.

"Hello I have found you e-mail address and sent you a nice wee program called "What If" it is now destroying your HDD on all PC,s in your system.

Have a nice day."

So I did it today, enjoy.