Yo there

Just received my Claymore. Discovered this forum whilst hunting one out. Had one in the past, god knows why i sold it. Queries to follow.
System
Garrard 401
Audiomods Rega arm
Goldring MC cart (high output)
Claymore was Acoustic Research AR 06 amp
Arcam Alpha Plus CD
AR 06 Tuner
KEF Cantata speakers

Comments

• Need a SECA, Tell him guys,

Welcome best Colin
    >:)
  • Hi Prevster!
    Welcome aboard!
    I like to think we are concentrating all remaining Claymores around this forum. I certainly value mine. :-) And your family bring two! Good work, sir.

Colin: Please clarify my commission rate. I will rave about your class As accordingly. ;-p
  • Free cheese and coffee and a big hug sounds fair my friend, cables on there way should be with you Monday in separate sacks Left and Right to keep the stereo image and no contamination from each other, pure music.

Ben there was over 20,000 Claymores made in 8 yrs so we must get them all here on Dave.s Forum, and no Gold ones yet.

• AntiCrap said:
    Free cheese and coffee and a big hug sounds fair my friend,
    In which case...
    Wonfor Class A designs are superb specimens. By comparison any other amp sounds like an AKAI music centre. To die without ever having owned one would be to have utterly wasted one's life.
    AntiCrap said:
    cables on there way should be with you Monday in separate sacks Left and Right to keep the stereo image and no contamination from each other, pure music.
    Luverly. Many thanks. :-)
    Looking forward to hearing these, I appreciate your attention to separation and I will pay particular attention to the stereo imaging.
    When I install them, please be assured that I know...
    Ben there was over 20,000 Claymores made in 8 yrs so we must get them all here on Dave.s Forum, and no Gold ones yet.
    Only about 19,994 to acount for...
  • Yep I suspect they went down with the Titanic and became a selfy.

• That's great. :-D
  • And the strange thing is, I don't know if I've ever heard an old stylee Claymore :-O