FS: unfinished 10W SECA build (sniff)

I just don't have the time to get this finished and have to admit defeat and pass it on.  Too many projects, too little time, and I could use the cash elsewhere.   The boards are fully built and with all of Colin's incremental updates up to and including the bootstrap mod.  I've never had the chance to get the metalwork done and fire them up and they've just been languishing under my desk for months and months.

Transformers are from Terry at Canterbury windings and again have never been used.  You can see in the photos a rough idea of my plan of action for these - I have some 30cm long 15cm wide box section alu and was going to have each amp on a sled that slides into the box section, with sockets at transformer end and heatsinks attached to the seca end, very much like crimson amps...

Heatsinks are these from cpc:

I don't want to split the transformers and pcbs really unless I have a buyer for both (txs were £100 from Terry, bare pcbs £45), so price wise I'm thinking:

Boards + Transformers £200
Above + heatsinks £230
Everything inc box section etc £250

Postage on top, which will vary probably. Collection welcome from Wirral, or meet up if not too far. Let me know if the pricing is off.

Cheers, James

Photos:

Comments

• £250 for all that (including board assembly)?
    An absolute steal.
    @-)
  • Mate, you are so close.  You can do it! If you were closer to me I'd throw a bucket of ice water in your face and tell you yo pull yourself together!
  • I am sorry to hear you have given up, I have been bit busy this last week with hospital stay, and during the next 3wk I will busy busy getting married so I will catch up after that.
  • AntiCrap said:
    I will busy busy getting married so I will catch up after that.
    Impossible for me not to acnknowledge that. Despite the huge potential for thread jacking...
    "CONGRATULATIONS"
    <:-P
    (No need for anyone to make an honest man of you, mind...)
  • edited November 2016
    Docfoster said:
    AntiCrap said:
    I will busy busy getting married so I will catch up after that.
    Impossible for me not to acnknowledge that. Despite the huge potential for thread jacking...
    "CONGRATULATIONS"
    <:-P
    (No need for anyone to make an honest man of you, mind...)
    FUN FUN FUN and God loves duck to they make him giggle and with my stick I waddle also he he. Nerves now take over from pain he he.
    The H.A. was due to silly practitioner telling me to stop warfarin whilst I was on Anti Bods, but the Mech Valve (not tube) jammed and bang H.A. so be warned it bloody hurts a lot.
    So the next two days up the hospital for checks and the tame Vampire, (red-headed nurse jummy) .
    Back in mid Novs so you lots take care best Wonf.
  • Congrats Colin, enjoy the honeymoon!
  • Congrats Colin
    Have a good time.
  • Still here and open to offers if anyone is wavering
  • Transformers+boards now sold

Heatsinks (£30) and extrusions (£20) still available if anyone is interested.