A preview of the New Claymore Retro from EWA Ltd

Comments

• Don' see nuffin' guv
    8-|
  • Click on PIC
  • oooohh. so beautiful!!! I want to touch! I want to hear!!!!
  • That looks cool, Col. 

Is it the same size as the original?
  • Looks a bit smaller...?
    Whatever the size, I love the way it retains a strong smell of the original case design, whilst also looking modernised.
    Who designs the cases, Colin?
    I'll be interested to read how it compares sonically with the old-skool Claymore...
  • Bye Bye old Claymore and that other one made by some Somerset Company forgot what
  • I agree that it looks a touch narrower from the pics. Lovin the corrugated sides.
  • Suzy6toes said:
    I agree that it looks a touch narrower from the pics. Lovin the corrugated sides.
    Suzy they are heat sinks and it is slightly bigger than a old Claymore and much heavier, and lots more oummmf 
  • AntiCrap said:
    Suzy6toes said:
    I agree that it looks a touch narrower from the pics. Lovin the corrugated sides.
    Suzy they are heat sinks and it is slightly bigger than a old Claymore and much heavier, and lots more oummmf 
    You know how to make a gal smile Col  :D
  • edited February 2017
    Suzy6toes said:
    AntiCrap said:
    Suzy6toes said:
    You know how to make a gal smile Col  :D
    Yep, do the washing up, bring tea, lots of chocs, vac house, clean oven, go out when Deadenders or Maradale is on, and empty bins, and leave all your money to them in a will. is that all dear ?????  :D
  • Nah.
    1. Act as an inside agent to help smash oppressive patriarchy.
    2. Assume misandry as one's default socio-political outlook.
    3. Take responsibility for bath related spider appearances.
  • Docfoster said:
    Nah. 1. Act as an inside agent to help smash oppressive patriarchy. 2. Assume misandry as one's default socio-political outlook. 3. Take responsibility for bath related spider appearances.
    check.
    check.
    Gasp! absolutely not!! All arachnid incidence in all houses I've ever lived in have been handled by me! I've only ever met one that has won the war of intimidation. I swear s/he turned her head to grin menacingly at me. In fact, I think s/he may even have been chewing on a toothpick.

Feel free to leave money in your will though, or maybe even before. Then I can purchase one of these gorgeous new retro Claymores 
    ;)
  • It's a Claymore southpaw & very suave looking.
    ^:)^

Congrats on the design. I'd love to compare this to my old Claymore, I bet it's a belter.
  •  Very nice !

We need some inside shots though :)

• OK will do next sunny day
  • Thanks, Col.
    Btw, how much will people have to be saving in their penny jars for one of these?
  • A lots of pennies Incl VAT £1800