Inca Tech Claymore

Very reluctantly selling my original Claymore which is in, I would assess 8.5 maybe 9/10 and also, and I am no Tech, in unbodied condition. It sounds amazing and easily saw off my very nice Restek Challenger which is also a superb amp.

I have no idea of the value now. I know what I paid and I know what I want for it. That is £275.00 plus shipping.

IMHO, probably one of THE best Claymores you are likely to find. I will be very sorry to see it go.

Comments

• Very reluctantly selling my original Claymore which is in, I would assess 8.5 maybe 9/10 and also, and I am no Tech, in unbodied condition. It sounds amazing and easily saw off my very nice Restek Challenger which is also a superb amp.

I have no idea of the value now. I know what I paid and I know what I want for it. That is £275.00 plus shipping.

IMHO, probably one of THE best Claymores you are likely to find. I will be very sorry to see it go.

Photos please inside and out, thank you.
  • Will do. I'll get onto that tomorrow. How do I send/post photos?
  • Hi Jazz, You'll need to upload the image(s) to a photo hosting site (e.g. Photobucket) and then when posting here,use the image icon (the little landscape picture) to post a link. There's a riveting tutorial here... http://www.audiochews.com/discussion/1610/james-tutorial/p1
  • Many thanks for that. Taking some photos this morning. Have taken the lid off and have to say, the Claymore looks immaculate and untouched inside. Pretty much like new by the looks of it but no doubt the pics will verify this (hopefully). Likewise the casing.
  • here's the link to Photobucket. Hope it works

• Many thanks for that. Taking some photos this morning. Have taken the lid off and have to say, the Claymore looks immaculate and untouched inside. Pretty much like new by the looks of it but no doubt the pics will verify this (hopefully). Likewise the casing.
    Great but I was hoping to inform folk which issue and who made it 

imageimageimage
  • Where would I find that info?

It is in lovely condition iss 6 with MC & MM made by Peter and Gene who worked for me, also fitted with the later version of transformer, very very rare.
    I bloody good buy, you should keep it. 
    The last version I think sold on E-Screwed for about £390.00
    I am still waiting for a Gold one.
  • Very reluctantly selling my original Claymore which is in, I would assess 8.5 maybe 9/10 and also, and I am no Tech, in unbodied condition. It sounds amazing and easily saw off my very nice Restek Challenger which is also a superb amp.

Far to cheap sorry, a bargain for somebody.
  • OK. maybe I should be looking at keeping it if Colin reckons it is very rare. Maybe have to look at selling something else.

Thanks for the very useful info. Looks like I struck lucky and have managed to get a rare beast in near perfect nick
  • You have , bugger I have not got one and I made thousands, but sadly only about 20 of this type.

Sell the car, or cat, or boat but not the Claymore. (for Helen sell the cat he he) 
    :))
  • I recognise the photo with the red circular mats. We're you trying to sell that on ePay a while ago? I especially noticed it as it had Spanish and English sending-from locations, living in Spain it piqued my interest.
  • No. I bought that one from Spain and when it arrived, it had one channel broken. Sent it back and got a refund and then found this one. Makes a change for me to strike this lucky
  • Looks a delightful amp. Have you been using it recently? What have you been buddying it up with?
    AntiCrap said:

You have , bugger I have not got one and I made thousands, but sadly only about 20 of this type.

Sell the car, or cat, or boat but not the Claymore. (for Helen sell the cat he he) 
    I keep trying, Col, but no one will have the little buggers!!
    How come you only made 20 of these? What prevented further production?
  • It does look very minty. Now you know it's special are you going to change your mind on selling it?
  • Yes very minty inside and out. After Colin's comments, having serious thoughts now about keeping it. It does sound amazing and not even sure why I am thinking about it. But given the comments and knowing its rarity, without sounding too mercenary, I think I'd be an idiot of I sold it at the price I first thought. My setup is Thorens TD160 Super with Helius arm and Audio Technica AT30E into Rogers LS7 speakers. Really oldy worldy but thats the way I like it.
  • The Claymore's are really nice pieces of kit. It's almost like the guy who designed them knew what he was doing... ;-)

And their value seems to have soared in recent years. (Good to see that Colin is able to profit from this in term's of pride, if nothing else. :-) )

I picked up my Claymore for around £75 about 5 years ago. I have no intention of selling it.
  • Suzy6toes said:
    Looks a delightful amp. Have you been using it recently? What have you been buddying it up with?
    You have , bugger I have not got one and I made thousands, but sadly only about 20 of this type.

I keep trying, Col, but no one will have the little buggers!! How come you only made 20 of these? What prevented further production?
    Maggie Thatcher 
  • "The Claymore's are really nice pieces of kit. It's almost like the guy who designed them knew what he was doing...  >:)

No Ben he is a bloody stupid moron and a idiot to boot so when ypu see him next tell him please what I said.

PS Has anybody heard from James ????
  • I still have my white (well slightly off white now) original Claymore here.

Not used it for ages, but don't think I could ever part with it ! :)

• edited April 2017
    quickie said:
    I still have my white (well slightly off white now) original Claymore here.

Not used it for ages, but don't think I could ever part with it ! :)

Even more rare, Gold * 6, Nickel * 6, Blue *1 ,Red *1 ,White * 2, Pink Fluffy* 1, Black * more than 6K, Camouflage Green for a conservatory * 1, I would love to do that again it was fun. 

And very rare white fluffy one.

And the EWA version

• As a newbie, couple of questions. Am I allowed to ask for offers if I finally decide I need to sell. And am I Ok to give my personal email address?
  • Hi Jazz,
    Thank you for your courtesy in asking.
    In answer... I'm not aware of any specific policy that prohibits either of those 2 things.
    Some people feel uncomfortable about putting up their personal email (simply from privacy & attracting spam mail POVs), but as far as I'm aware you are very much at liberty to do so here.
    Obviously buyers and sellers advertising and interacting here do so at their own risk, 'chews takes no responsibility, etc.,...
    If you do decide to sell, all the best with it. :-)
    Ben
  • Thanks Ben. I always try to be as honest as possible in all my dealings. Well, much against my better judgement, and given Colin's comments on my particularly amp (only around 20 made) and given that mine is in superb condition, I am open to offers all or any which I will genuinly consider. My private email is [email protected] Happy to talk to anyone looking to possibly buy. Obviously given the rariry and condition of is beast, I will try to be as realistic as I can. We can only talk.