Incatech Claymore

Hi

Audio Chewers !

My IC needs service and repair (rotary selector) anyone have the contact info on genuine reliable technician
My location is Merseyside

Many Thanks

Comments

• Hello rak,

Maybe we should be listening instead of chewing! Welcome BTW.

It's a very simple job, any repair agent can replace the selector.
    However, we'd like to know which version you have, photos are always nice and if you're happy to pop the lid an inside shot will tell which version you have.
  • Hi Raymond. Welcome to Chews!
  • Hi Raymond,

Which version, as cj66 says it is not a hard job, but iss1-5 and iss 6 are different.
    Also there are Claymore 2 and Claymore S out in the world, so be sure which ones you have.

I can paste up here circuit etc for you on request.

Best Colin Wonfor
  • how can I tell what version I just bought ? its being posted Wednesday I believe - looking forward to it.
  • Look underneath, if you see some little holes with dip-switches visible through them and markings for "MC" and "MM" then you have an "Issue 6".
    If not then it's any of the previous issues 1 through to 5. To know which of those you need to pop the lid and find the "ISSx" number on the circuit board.
  • Sounds a little undignified for the poor Claymore, Chris  :-O
  • cj66 said:
    Look underneath, if you see some little holes with dip-switches visible through them and markings for "MC" and "MM" then you have an "Issue 6".
    If not then it's any of the previous issues 1 through to 5. To know which of those you need to pop the lid and find the "ISSx" number on the circuit board.
    Hi - it came today and sending great, it is issue 6 as it has the MM/MC option, bought from someone on here called Hugh - it now has a new loving home and I will take good care of it. seems to be a bit of a fan base here for the claymore.  

• Many of us here are afflicted, yes.
  • So far, I have escaped this fetish.
  • Maybe because the pen is mightier than the sword ;)
  • It'd better be, because I'm outnumbered!
  • cj66 said:
    Look underneath, if you see some little holes with dip-switches visible through them and markings for "MC" and "MM" then you have an "Issue 6".
    Hi - it came today and sending great, it is issue 6 as it has the MM/MC option, bought from someone on here called Hugh - it now has a new loving home and I will take good care of it. seems to be a bit of a fan base here for the claymore.  

Sorry I have been involved with a few internal faults which cant be fixed with my soldering iron.

Yes Iss 6 does have MC MM , Iss 5 also had MC MM but it was a head amp pluged into the mother board.