ABCaudio for all things EWA and Wonfor

edited March 2018 in For sale
Colin's new gear is now available in one place, https://www.abcaudio.biz.

I am making the EWA cables on commission which leaves Colin the time he wants to design and build hot amplifryers. We also list the amplifiers for EWA.

Please take a look at the site and feel free to give feedback. I'm a little lost building a website and there has been loads on information to deal with - I'd appreciate any suggestions and proof-reading.

The site is optimised for mobile devices but it looks and works better on a computer.

Thank you friends,  and feel free to direct your wealthy acquaintances in our direction...!  :p

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Pleased to see this come to pass after all. :-)
    It’s a neat and tidy range of products, nicely presented. The website gave the right amount of product info for me.
    Website experience was clear and straight forward. Good work! Left me feeling like I wasn’t missing anything.
    My only moment of tiny confusion was my brain expected the product name to be above its photo, so I clicked on the wrong product first time round.
    Prices look great compared with stated RRPs. :-) (How is the 200% figure calculated?)
    All the best to you both with this!
  • Docfoster said:
    Pleased to see this come to pass after all. :-)
    It’s a neat and tidy range of products, nicely presented. The website gave the right amount of product info for me.
    Website experience was clear and straight forward. Good work! Left me feeling like I wasn’t missing anything.
    My only moment of tiny confusion was my brain expected the product name to be above its photo, so I clicked on the wrong product first time round.
    Prices look great compared with stated RRPs. :-) (How is the 200% figure calculated?)
    All the best to you both with this!
    Thanks Ben, you kind support is always appreciated.

The part about mahoosive savings is partly marketing jabber and partly based on previous products Colin designed - what the manufacturing costs were compared to retail price. Also, there are no shops to support so EWA is effectively offered to the public at what would otherwise be trade (distributor) prices.
  • The website is now divided for easier navigation. We have a page for cables here, and a page for amplifiers here.

Although LS-25 remains out of stock at the moment, a new cable (LS-15 or 20) is nearly ready, and a USB cable is being developed. Colin tells me it is better by far than anything he has previously made - we just have to find a way to terminate it in a robust fashion!

ABCaudio.biz is slowly appearing in google search, so EWA products will hopefully show up more in future.
  • By the way - the incredible M-50 power amplifier is currently on very special offer, particularly in silver casework.
  • ABCaudio are offering 10% off storewide over this bank holiday only. Enter promo code  'ABCaudio' at checkout.

Valid until Monday!