Retired due to poor health

Hi All,

I have just had another bad few weeks of ill health and thus Elsdon Wonfor will be no more I am going to stop the R&D work and relax go back to uni and study.

So thank you all for all your support and help .

PS I will still upgrade Inca Tech and Magnum kit but in a more relax life.

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear you've been ill, Col.

I hope you're feeling a bit better. 

Relaxation sounds good. Take it easy and take care of yourself.
  • End of an era.
    A decision a long time in the making I would imagine. Looks like the right one for you Col’. Good on you. Make the most of your retirement.
    (From what you write you’ll be keeping your eye in too, though... :-) )
  • Having made your decision Colin, what are your thoughts and feelings as you reflect back on all those marvellous innovations and products...?
  • A very wise decision I think. Enjoy your "golden years".
    Re Ben's comment, a proudest moments/achievements would be interesting over such a varied career...
  • My kids.
  • AntiCrap said:
    My kids.
    Cracking answer chief!
  • ^^^^^^^
    Yes!

Actually more satisfying an answer than designing the very first jiggly wotnot alternate time reversed super doofer.

• Hey what is a "jiggly wotnot alternate time reversed super doofer." and is it digital lies ?
  • Well there was I hoping to take it easy, but you seem to want M50,s and M100, so I will be building to order only.
    If you want one please allow 2 week build and test time, and for me to enjoy the music mmmm nice.
    Thank you all my best Col
  • Is anyone really surprised by this?
    ;-)
  • Me? Nah!
  • edited May 2018
    I know this bloke called Colin, he wants to order the M100 pro, 'cos he ain't got one no more! 😋
  • Lest anyone think EWA kit is a thing of the past, we can still supply EWA cables (not LS25), Q amplifiers, M amplifiers, Claymore integrated amplifiers, and built to order pro amplifiers. 

There is a pretty decent supply of everything, enough to last a good while.

• edited June 2018
    When you have the capacitance to induct joules into the industry, amp up the game actively or passively and generally be the emitter of great designs, watt's a guy to do? Resistance is, of course, futile.
    ;)
  • cj66 said:
    When you have the capacitance to induct joules into the industry, amp up the game actively or passively and generally be the emitter of great designs, watt's a guy to do? Resistance is, of course, futile.
    ;)
    Not at absolute zero crossover point, there will be new phase and phrases, in the hygroscopic eddy and vortexes of the melodic of sounds mathematics.To insure a analar deliquescent mix.  >:)
  • cj66 said:
    ;)
    Stoppit! Just stoppit!
  • AntiCrap said:
    cj66 said:
    ;)
    Not at absolute zero crossover point, there will be new phase and phrases, in the hygroscopic eddy and vortexes of the melodic of sounds mathematics.To insure a analar deliquescent mix.  >:)

And you, too!
  • Alan said:
    Lest anyone think EWA kit is a thing of the past, we can still supply EWA cables (not LS25), Q amplifiers, M amplifiers, Claymore integrated amplifiers, and built to order pro amplifiers. 

There is a pretty decent supply of everything, enough to last a good while.

That's good news.